Time Warp & Focused Casting

Discussion in 'PVP Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-gfxdk, Oct 9, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-gfxdk Guest

This has probably been said before, but can you please look into these 2 spells?
    If your intentions are to remove PvP double spell attack, then atleast give these 2 spells some new effects.
    They have been useless for a very long time now.
  2. ARCHIVED-Balrok Guest

Vinasaar@Nagafen wrote:
    Yes.. been discussed already, awhile back. PvP double spell attack doesn't exist anymore. However, they do still increase trigger chance 1.5.... so still very useful. Really do miss my Time Warp in PvP, but it was pretty insane what it allowed to be done. I've come to terms with the nerf and am OK with it. It still is a very good spell if you just focus on trigger based spells.
  3. ARCHIVED-gfxdk Guest

4. ARCHIVED-latesttoon Guest

I'm curious as how the guild DNIWA manages double attacks on spells.. possibly casting speed
    having high ability cast speed DOES increase "PvP Spell Double Attack".. but it is very negligible..
    I did reforge all my gear into it to test, but it's difficult to get past a percent or 2.

I would hope that time warp is fixed.. i feel bad for an Illu in group pvp when the enemy has a troub
  5. ARCHIVED-Plaguemeister Guest

latesttoon wrote:
    The entire guild or just 1 or 2 people? If you could provide a parse we might be better able to answer your question.
    Yes, I know parse logs can be abused but generally I am the type of person that tries to give everyone the benefit of the doubt before assuming false/misleading information on purpose. Parses please with timestamps or it just did not happen (we will assume the log is accurate until otherwise shown to be misleading).
  6. ARCHIVED-latesttoon Guest

in logs of fights.. just 2 in the group. necro and warlock
    but only sparsley.. like 2 or 3 spells.. i thinkits probably just high cast speed..
    i have plenty of logs..
    the parse just shows spell multi in ACT.. random spells and random times

high cast speed does increase pvp spell multi attack...

but i was also thinking that there used to be a spell multiattack blue adorn.. but after examing their gear they don't have it, unless it's swapped out...
    i also thought (could be halucinating).. that there was once a pot/potion or something that had 2 pvp spelll multi attack on.. this could be an halucination i had.. maybe on the pvp merchant.. :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Chronus1 Guest

The old PvP doublecast adorns all changed to crit bonus adorns actually (or at least the ones I had on my old BG gear did). If I wanted to I could easily get 1.5 doublecast on my own in pvp as a warlock, add in say Death March and other cast speed increases you're looking at at least 2%. Perfectly plausible to see this.
  8. ARCHIVED-crazyeyes321 Guest

latesttoon wrote:
    For the necro, you say one or two spells. . . . would that be lifetap? They have prestige that makes that spell double hit.