Time to fix show/hide for Artisan's Gathering Goblin and Pack Ponny?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by adolf102, Aug 15, 2013.

1. adolf102 Member

Getting to show and hide your Pack Ponny or Artisan's Goblin is a pain. I search forums but and yea you can eventully get them to show by summoning, hiding , unhiding other pets but it's difficult, tricky unrepeatable and a pain.

Can we get fix for showing hiding pets? Maybe /pet hide <pet name> or something ?

Looks like a small thing to fix but would make life so much easier.
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

I have pull the summoning skills to my skill bar and just click on those to summon and unsummon them. That way you don't have to worry about other pets. I agree it would be nice to be able to hide and unhide the ones you want.
    Mermut and Kalderon like this.
  3. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I don't get it. A new pet hide interface is basically the same function as summoning and unsummoning. Why not just do the latter? In the case of the goblin, it's going to disappear anyway.
  4. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

Pet hide has been wacky ever since the game was released, it got worse when multiple pets started becoming available
  5. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I haven't seen my pack pony for months because of this. Just can't be bothered to deal with it, tbh.
  6. Mae- Well-Known Member

It's not that hard. Just make sure it's the only pet you have up, and /pet options. Then don't hide it again. Why even bother hiding it? Just summon it, pick up what it has, send it off again, then dismiss it.
  7. adolf102 Member

Ha that actully did the trick. Not sure why i was so fixated on hiding them. dismissing them after sending out works well. Thanks!