Time Helix - Progression Guild - Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Marilia, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Marilia Active Member

Hello!

Are you looking for a guild to experience content you may have missed in the game? Want to experience a progression server, but don't want to go without your creature comforts from a normal server? Tired of the End Game grind and want to go back to relive your glory days? Is tradeskills or decorating your passion? Are you a Heritage Quest achiever? What about a quest completist? Or do you like to spend your time shiny hunting? Or perhaps you're an altoholoic? If you can answer yes to any of the above, Time Helix might be the guild for you! We are a Level Locked progression guild on the Antonia Bayle server that is currently level locked at 60 and raiding the Desert of Flames expansion content.

We are a laid-back, friendly guild that will accept all types of players - new player, veteran player, returning player, progression raider, casual player, decorator, tradeskiller, etc! We want to encompass all aspects of the game and have fun doing it! I know you may hear this a lot in EQ2 regarding guilds, but we really do have a great bunch of folks in Time Helix.

We currently have a Tier 2 Guild Hall located in Freeport that is stocked full of amenities.

If you are interested in joining us contact any member on-line or a recruiter though the recruiting tool and we'll be glad to help you start your adventure with us. Guild recruiters are Plodo/Geoco, Mopps, Janzia. Guild Leaders are Dirna and Hotregen (he has an army of alts that are recruiters as well).

No character is allowed to join or go over the current locked level.

Outside of raids, any gear, AA's, mercs, etc may be used, but if you're joining us to raid, below are the rules currently being used for raids.

Gear:
    1. Agnostic gear is not allowed.
    2. MC Fabled gear (recipes gained from tradeskill apprentices) is allowed at this time if you or someone from the guild has researched the recipe.
    3. MC Fabled gear from the broker is not allowed.
    Note: When moving to a new tier basic handcrafted is allowed at this time. This will provide a good starting point for replacing older pieces while still having upgrades available from questing or raiding.

Spells:
    1. No limits on spells / combat arts. If you are lucky enough to find an ancient you may scribe it and use it.
    Note: It would be ideal to not buy them off the broker and work with guild members on making upgrades for you or sharing them with each other.

AA:
    We will follow what was allowed for the tier we are currently working through in raid. (Currently this is no AA being used for DoF)

Mounts:
    At this time the mounts we've looked at provide little to no benefit and are allowed to be used.

Deities / Special Buffs:
    Be sure these buffs are cancelled during raid.

Adornments:
    If you earned them from questing or had them made by a member of the guild they are allowed to be used.

Reforging:
    Adjusting the stats on approved gear is allowed.

Familiars:
    Familiars are not allowed in raids at this time

Guild Status Points:
    Using the monthly mercenary option and selling the mercenary for status to level the guild is allowed.

Raid Loot: Currently we are just using a /random roll system for gear for anyone that can use it as an upgrade. In the future, Suicide Kings system below has been considered.

Suicide Kings
    The basics of the system are as follows:
    1. Players are put in an ordered list, based on a random roll.
    2. When a new player needs to be added to the list, it is possible to let him "roll in," or simply insert him at the bottom of the list.
    3. When loot is dropped, the person who wants it and is nearest the top of the list wins the loot and goes to the bottom of the list.
    4. Players who are not currently in the raid do not move up in the list.

Raid Schedule:
    Monday 9-11pm EST & Thursday 8-11pm EST

Current classes needed for raiding:
    Any DPS! Mostly magic casters needed, but if you want to play a scout, play a scout!
    We seem to be good on Tanks and Healers at the moment, but we won't turn anyone away.

We use Discord voice for raiding. Listening to the raid channel is a must, but you do not need to speak/have mic. Discord channel info will be given once you join the guild.
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

sounds good, ill check it out ;)
  3. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

locked at lvl 60 at the moment. Havin' fun questing and raiding. Come join us! :D
  4. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Having good turnouts for both Monday and Thursday raids. Roll a new toon and give us a try! :)
    Marilia likes this.
  5. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Healers needed
  6. Marilia Active Member

Ever wanted to kill the Twin Dragons, Barakah of the Day and Siyamak of the Night? We're currently working on this raid so come join us in slaying these two dragons!
  7. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Dropped the dragons tonight! Need to do it a few more times for the Dijinn Masters access scales. Roll that new toon of your choice and join us!
  8. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

adventurers and crafters needed! Currently locked at 60 and rolling along....

Come on, delete that long forgotten alt you haven't played in years and roll a new toon on AB and give us a try!
    Marilia likes this.
  9. Pavidus Member

Guys still rolling it along? Nice. I remember playing with you guys at the beginning.
  10. Loresinger Active Member

Not too late to come back! ;)
  11. Pavidus Member

Unless they were kicked my Salazaur and Rodreantt are probably still in the guild. Something I will think about.
  12. Loresinger Active Member

I see you were around earlier, but for anyone else that might be lurking around, we just set folks to inactive if they've been gone a while, not kick them, and we're always happy to have returning people back. :)

We're pretty close to starting KOS, so now's a good time to join for folks who want to run it!
  13. Pavidus Member

Yeah, I had just logged those characters on this morning and got overwhelmed with all the crap in their bags - I don't remember why I had all that stuff but I have a lot of cleaning up to do there. Also considering since you are set on Tanks and Healers (which Salazaur and Rodreantt happen to be.) Considering leveling up my Assassin or my Sorcerer duo
  14. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Don't know how "set" we really are on any class ;). If you can, stop by Monday before the raid and we can talk.
  15. Loresinger Active Member

We've just moved up to lvl 70, starting to raid the t7 stuff (KoS, Faydwer) for anyone interested in that! We'd love to have a few more joining us for raid nights - and we're open to pretty much any class you'd like to play. (If you're having trouble picking, one of our recruiters in game might be able to help, send any of us a tell with questions!)
    ConcealFate likes this.
  16. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Did a little Emerald Halls tonight
  17. Loresinger Active Member

Still working our way through t7, plenty of time left to join us for some Kingdom of Sky and Faydwer raids, work on signature quest lines, etc! Any class at all is welcome, but another tank and some more DPS wouldn't hurt! ;)
  18. Vulaz New Member

Just found this post! Myself, wife, and good friend will be rolling toons tonight to join up! I plan on assassin(unless you need a bard), wife will be wiz, and friend is undecided :)

Any specific type of tank you all are looking for?