Thoughts on a new TLE server with compensation?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tooloose, Feb 17, 2016.

1. DAN F Member

That's what you come up with ??
    And why am earth would you choose that as a response
    Especially since English is my first language
    My post still stands
  2. Toxin New Member

I already did a large post about the failure of DT. The only thing I can see happening is merging DT to SH and making it a PVP server or having certain area's flagged for PVP.

I do like the idea of feedback survey's before votes going out.

Hell, I'll make another suggestion. Interview some of us for the opportunity to work for DBG solely for the TLE servers as CS or GM roles. I'd put my hand up in an instant.
  3. Rubick Well-Known Member

They will never merge DT into Stormhold and turn it into a PvP server. Just accept that PvP in this game is dead.
    Torvaldr and Healious like this.
  4. Blaupunkt Active Member

That is even worse than the OP's idea, I dont mean to be rude but just to stupid for words really.

Please explain if possible why on earth they would merge DT with SH then flag this new merged server as a PvP server?!! Do you really think the vast majority of players currently left on SH would stick around ? with in a month this new server would be as dead as DT is right now with the old SH players rage quitting or going back to live never to return.

Thanks but no thanks!
  5. Tooloose Active Member

English isn't your first language. Even if you were telling the truth, I wouldn't tell anyone that. Can't understand what the hell you're saying since it all comes out as gibberish, which is usually no problem for me since I'm surrounded by epsilon minuses.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Dude, why are you necroing all your old threads? Are you desperate for attention here or did you just spring up out of a time capsule that was buried underground for a while or what? :p
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  7. Rubick Well-Known Member

It took him 18 days to come up with that response.
    Siren likes this.
  8. Livejazz Well-Known Member

That usually means you're the double.
  9. DAN F Member

Hahaha so he necrose a thread in order to get it can chin and insult me and tell me I'm lying about being an American /Native English speaker After nearly 3 weeks of waiting
    I think this guy is pretty unbalanced
    Not to mention the fact that this has nothing to do with the OP
    Ceyllynn likes this.