Cannot Reproduce Thornskin

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Pixistik, May 7, 2023.

1. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Thornskin is not working
    It is not doing anything.
    Smashey, Twyla, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

it barely does anything when it does work.
    Twyla and Breanna like this.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Still broken
    Geroblue likes this.
  4. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Still broken
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

What is QA?
  6. DENSER Well-Known Member

quality assurance
    What does QA stand for? QA stands for quality assurance. It refers to the process or actions taken to ensure a product meets all of its requirements. Quality assurance is often used to track compliance and maintain consistent product management output over time.

I guess it's that.
    Noneed to bump.
    Problem is known.
    Just wait n see
    Twyla and Pixistik like this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Does QA pass through test server?
    If not, do they have a special top secret server they actually test things like this
  8. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this issue. Can anyone encountering issues with this ability PM me your character name and server and any specific steps for reproduction?
    Pixistik and Twyla like this.
  9. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Just saw the update notes, Thank you
  10. Ratalthor Developer

Is the issue fixed for you now?
  11. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Havent tried it on live, on test it triggers once about every 40th or so hit (lost count to be honest), it doesnt work like it used to and most certainly not the way the spell description reads, its called Thornstorm when it does trigger and hits for the appropriate amount.
    The Fury of Di"zok damage shield does1 mental damage if it does decide to trigger, its called Psychic feedback. Seems a bit low for something people paid for but in all fairness it doesn't give a number for what it should be doing, its greatly reduced from what it once was.

To answer your question, yes its sometimes working, and no it isn't working as it should.
    Twyla likes this.
  12. Caith Developer

We cannot reproduce any issue with Thornskin triggering on either Internal, Test, or Live servers. Are you engaging the encounter in combat? If you do not engage by doing something hostile, no effect can trigger to prevent characters from being forced into combat when running past aggressive encounters.

Please provide us with the character name, server, zone, and creatures being fought when you experience this issue so that we can copy your character and attempt to reproduce the issue.
    Twyla, Pixistik and Chikkin like this.
  13. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Mad props to devs for trying to figure out the preceived bug with so little actual info and so much subjective opinion.
    Jinksie and Pixistik like this.
  14. Priority Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, is this for every toon? My SK is almost immediately locked to combat with anything hostile. Whether i ran passed a buzzard in Raj Plateaus or my raid agros something and I'm 7000 meters away. I am immediately pulled into combat, run speed drops, the whole 9 yards while other people continue on their merry way at 250% run speed and not a care in the world.
    Twyla and Pixistik like this.