This week double xp...why not double double ferrin?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Thundercloud, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Thundercloud Active Member

This week double xp...why not double double ferrin? Last year there was a period where we earned four times the amount of etymas...can we please for this week earn double double (4 times) the amount of ferrin?
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

Gets a surprise gift, isn't happy enough, wants more...
    ConcealFate, Wurm, azcn2503 and 6 others like this.
  3. Liou_Unrest Active Member

Double ferrin for a week would trivialize a lot of the new content they are releasing in Rum Cellar tomorrow.

On the contrary, double XP gets some people back into the game or the people already playing to level their mains/alts for more potential people to be prepared to get into the Rum Cellar content. Win/win. Double ferrin for a week would be silly for a lot of reasons. People would be running that rather than the new content.
    Spindle likes this.
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Well, with double XP, anyone who can run the new content likely won't be. They'll be running alts to level or to farm AA.
    Malleria likes this.
  5. Kalderon 2 Member

Where did you get the info, i must have missed those double things (might be, cause i barely need it) :D
  6. Delishus Active Member

Yeah. /sigh
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I know I read it somewhere, and now I can't find it. Go figure. However, it is true, double xp is running unless that "100% Server Bonus" I was seeing when I moused over my xp bar was a lie.
  8. Kalderon 2 Member

Well, then, it might be time to get up beatlord (for pure fun.... no prupose), monk and wiz ;)