This is wrong. Rare Primordial Adornment harvestable chance.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Wurm, May 2, 2015.

1. Wurm Well-Known Member

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

The chance is too small and needs to be increased. Pictured above is just one attempt of many in the past weeks to get the rare needed to make the Primordial Accuracy Adornment.
    Cloudrat and Jrel like this.
  2. Eles Well-Known Member

I think the idea is you spend your Daybreak Cash and buy the bags with the 50% to get those rares instead trying to get look with the RNG.

For example, took me like 6 weeks to get the t7 primorial. On the other hand for t1 took me like 10 min and was accidental and t4 took me like 3 minutes.
  3. Wurm Well-Known Member

I know thats the idea, but if enough of us let them know that we are not happy about it maybe they will increase the drop rate a little.

0.1% is still better than 0.0001%
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

/sarcasm on

This can be resolved by further gameplay.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  5. Arieste Well-Known Member

But what about all those people whose playstyle it is to do nothing but harvest for 300-400 hours per month? What about them? Are you saying they don't deserve content?! You selfish, elitist bastid!
    Katz likes this.
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

riiiiiiiiight... ;)
  7. Laiina Well-Known Member

They stated going into these when they first came out that they would be extremely rare. (Cheers).

Now a few weeks later, when people find out what "rare" really means, the complaints (Sobs).
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  8. Apan Member

Well I feel your pain have been trying the primordial rare for 2 weeks with no success,but a guy in the guild got it not once but 6 times already and does not have his harvesting maxed out yet he has gotten 3 in T7.
    He isn't the only one seems like there is a few players that have no problem getting what they need while others struggle to get the rares.
    Almost like they know which players will break down and buy the rare (spend real cash)

I have no clue on why some players can get them in just a few mins while others will spend a month or just give up.
    I call shenanigans against daybreak till this is fixed
  9. Ynnek Well-Known Member

I know you're being sarcastic, but speaking as one of those people, who has 30+ T11 Foundations and Spellshards in the bank after grandmastering all my spells...

Primordial's are too damn rare...
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  10. Wurm Well-Known Member

"extremely rare" <-- something I don't agree with to begin with. I dislike the grand-master harvests as much as I do these.
    Wintir and Belenos like this.
  11. Malleria Well-Known Member

The boss man says everything has to be doable in 45min or less. Better get fixing the drop rate devs!
    Wirewhisker, Wintir and Arieste like this.
  12. Apan Member

Lack of interest from admins leads me to believe that will not be fixed anytime soon.
    I don't understand eq2's way of thinking you want people to play your game and pay money but when something is broke you don't fix it and wonder why players are losing interest in your game and leaving.
  13. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Odd I find it quite the opposite, I have had no luck finding Spellshards and Foundations. Actually have given up on them.
    But the Primordials I was able to get quite a few from each tier in no time.
    I don't think there is anything to fix though, it's pretty much the definition of rare.

My issue is all this harvesting in general to get geared. It's really boring.
  14. Katz Well-Known Member

The problem is "extremely rare" combined with RNG. RNG means you may never get something. RNG + extremely rare means you may never get it even more.
  15. Foretold Well-Known Member

I've harvested T7 for about 30 hours now, and no primordial rare yet.... I have all the other tiers, and of course this is the one I really want... :p
  16. Havox New Member

I hear ya ... It took me forever to get the t7 and finally got it and then I get a second one like 2 minutes after. Its Cruel
  17. Wurm Well-Known Member

I'm at over 30 hours easily. And as much as I don't mind harvesting, I'm starting to get annoyed.
  18. Eles Well-Known Member

I know your pain :( /hug.

It could be broken in t7 and maybe another tier. But probably it was intended I know you don't want to spend station cash daybreak cash, but that was their objective to maybe induce the players who lost being patient and just pay to win.

I think they have other priorities right know like fixing latency, lag, duck mount, scout revamp, itemization, etc.

please devs allows to get more chances to harvest our own primordial's.
  19. Nubek Active Member

More evidence of the ******** droprate on the primordial fragment:

[IMG]

Note how after all that I still didn't get a single Primordial component.

Something needs to change, this is not 'attainable in-game', this is just inane.
    Wintir, Belenos and Jrel like this.
  20. Rainmare Well-Known Member

so under normal conditions, you have a 28% over all to even get a rare, and even then you didn't get 1 foundation, but 3 spellshards, and they stated that the primordial stuff are supposed to be even rarer then the GM items. I don't think it's too far off then.

I went looking for spellshards/foundations in last tier, and got one of the stupdi primordials, which are in essence worthless if your not in the best of the best gear as is. so yay, I can add 750 ab to a feet slot! never mind I still need that slot for crit stuff/skills/casting/reuse etc to try to reach the caps I need, because I'm not in fully decked out purple raid gear and probably never will be.