This is stupid

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Kharnagex, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Kharnagex New Member

Hey Daybreak how about you give some CA boosts to conjy from 70-80. This is freaking stupid, I'm doing about 1000 more hits in a raid than the next person yet I'm lower on the parse. With my fabled epic i'm still only pulling about 7k on the raid parse, all the while you have Illusionists and Coercers pulling 12k.....SERIOUSLY!!! FIX THE DANG CONJURER TO ACTUALLY DO DAMAGE!!!!!
    Sixgauge and Ashwind like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Um, wanna link yourself on EQ2U so we can look at how you are specced and geared? It may just be that you need to tweak that, or possibly casting order.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Naneeje Well-Known Member

My friend, I am sorry you are having issues with the conjy, I must say though, the conjie I grouped with yesterday was averaging 7k in chelsith, over the Illy at 5. Not sure if it's gear or AA choices, but good luck!
    Also, just a friendly tip, why don't you get a little more specific about what it is your class needs? Such as comparing single target damage spells to AOE's, AE's, AA ability that needs tweaking, something like that.
    The entire community WILL come together to address specific issues and that usually works well.
    Dude and Sigrdrifa like this.
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

Try placing the specific nature of your issue in the subject to make it more visible to the right people. Seeing a post titled "This is stupid" makes it easier to pass your post over in favor of something more directly worded.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

The post title quality, matches that of the TLE server quality.

but for the sake of the poor conjuror class

Necro Lifeburn is overpowered, especially with all the utility the Necro brings to a raid/group
    Conjy has several abilities severely broken in a bad way, Plane Shift being a big one. In addition to having worse utility than any other mage dps, they are just bad. Even if you take away Lifeburn from Necro, all 3 Mage DPS are better than Conjy.

Now this is specifically for raid content, soloing conjuror is "fine" bust still worse than a Necro.

To make Conjy "viable"

-Plane Shift damage hits for only ~15% of the tooltip damage, for a 12 min cooldown, it should work and actually hit for tooltip damage
    -Blazing Avatar does less damage than the passive damage from Necro's Lich form
    -Fiery Magician (mage pet) damage needs about a 20% damage increase
    -Fiery Seed, could use a buff to "help" increase the desire to slot a Conjy in raid
    -The Stoneskin endline is garbage, who cares about a group stoneskin if it only works on spells that hit for less than 50% of players HP. Make it 1 trigger instead of 2, and do not limit it for only sub 50% spells
    -Bubble is a terrible endline, change to something useful. Maybe a cooldown AoE blocker for the group

But most of those have been problems for quite a while, they have been properly reported and then ignored.
    major Changes to AA's will never happen for a TLE server, so they are just stuck being bad.
    Ratza and Beee like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea we only have a conjy in raid to call people , most people don't remember to bring call of the tinkerer or buy the summon orbs.
    Breanna, Zenji and Beee like this.
  7. Ratza Well-Known Member

My congy has been reduced to a harvester. Doesn't matter how well she is geared she is not wanted or needed in a raid. Congy simply brings zippo to raid and despite the fact we are supposed to be a DPS class we can't compete with any of the other mage classes. They ALL outparse the congy and they ALL bring somehting beneficial to raid. Our CoH is not enough to make us viable or useful in raid. I don't understand why our devs refuse to fix our class.
    Sixgauge likes this.