Thirsty Parrot Guild Hall [Image Heavy]

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mythical House Item, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Name: The Thirsty Parrot
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Decorator: Kitzy Cogknocker, Keeper of the Platinum Sprocket

This is a commissioned project, if you'd like to see 'before' pictures they are on my Facebook page.

Entry, also known as "Snookie's Cove" - Druid

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thirsty Parrot Bar/Dock - Mender - Commodities - Broker - Banker - Skyshrine

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This 'Ship' Room - World Bell - This was the only area I did not design, I just did touch ups to even things out appropriately.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Kasumi likes this.
  2. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Below Deck - Crafting Area and Harvesting NPC's/Box

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Captain Otaru's Quarters - Dummy Box - Collector

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Orinthai's Chambers - Wizard, Housing, Guild Beacon - This room had special requests.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

If you'd like a close-up look, the hall is still currently open for visitors.
    Kasumi likes this.
  3. Kasumi Member

AHOY!!! This is AWESOME! I <3 it so much! All I can say is the pictures just don't do justice to this masterpiece! You have got to see it in person. The crafting room is awesome with the little canons and the collectors room really takes on the hoarder personality of a pirate. I LOVE the ship!! I just could not even tell this was a guild hall. The fae's room was so perfect for a little fae! Just, everything was great! <3 <3 <3
    Kitzy likes this.
  4. Aderissah Member

Woot I got to tour this today! Thanks for bringing me by Kitzy, its absolutely amazing! The nekkid man is my favorite *giggles*. But really you know the beer taps are my favorite!! I think my second favorite is your idea for grouping the crafting NPCs via a fight hehe.

Everything there was wonderful Kitzy! Awesome job :)
    Kitzy likes this.
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

I love what you did with the below deck crafting area. The whole thing looks great!
    Kitzy likes this.