Thinking of returning for the expansion, looking for progression guild starting at level 50 raids

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Werd, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Werd New Member

The title pretty much says it all. I'd like to find a guild that is interested in knocking out the raids in order of tiers all the way up to the latest expansion and at a decent rate. I've not decided what I want to play yet but considering berserker, dirge or brigand. Any guilds out there starting fresh for when the next expansion hits? On Antonia Bayle preferably.
  2. Malleria Well-Known Member

Trying to figure out what a new expansion launching has to do with starting a progression guild o_O

I would think at an expansion launch people would be playing the new content, and doing progression guilds in the lull between expacs.
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Ranga Active Member

Sorry to disappoint you but Anguis is no more.

It's a heroic and has been for a while now as have many overland epics :(
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

That... makes no sense. The expansion will have level 96+ content.
  5. Ranga Active Member

No, there are some contested's out there still. Not sure about the x3 Nightblood in L and the one in Rivervale, the x2's in Everfrost and so on. Best to just have a look around, maybe they only changed the really low level ones. I think pumpkin dude in Antonica is still a x2 (and a pain to spawn) and probably the Rumbler,.
    Stealthmode likes this.
  6. Werd New Member

....Because I want to play the new race that is coming out? I knew it'd probably be a long shot but figured I'd ask?
  7. Feldon Well-Known Member

Ok. Just FYI the new race (Aerakyn) is a separate purchase from the expansion.
    Stealthmode likes this.
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member