Thinking of coming back

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Paws, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Paws Member

So it has been a long while since I played EQ2 and I was curious if level locked guilds were still a thing? I see mention of TLE servers but haven't read the specifics just yet, though I imagine that would be more to my liking. I won't lie and say that I am also excited to play around with the housing too. What would you, the players recommend to someone coming back to the game after being gone for years?
  2. Standard Member

TLE. Live is a mess.
  3. Paws Member

So I rolled a character but I am missing my houses and storage sadly. I am going to look into transferring if I can.
  4. Carynn Well-Known Member

Rewind on Antonia Bayle level locks, and likes newbies.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is an entire thread about recruiting guilds on this forum .
    You can look for level locked guilds on any server and what level they are .
    All you need to do is ask for what you would like and see if there is any answer .
    Otherwise look through the tread and see if any guilds have advertised .

boo hiss Standard , just because you don't like it does not make it bad .
    Kaladim the present TLE server is at a level cap of 90 and 300 AA ,
    The present expansion is Destiny of Valious .
    Right now , there is a somewhat lower population , because the next expansion is late , and there was a new game released,
    that has lured away some players .

Kaladim has simpler mechanics as live , and the public transportation is a little complicated unless you use a Guildhall .
    You can use open guildhalls if you not a member.
    We do not have refining yet ( will come out with the next expansion ) .
    We don't have infusing , or any such nonsense , no mercs familiars and armor for them .
    And we don't have ascension classes

TLE servers make it possible to play contends the way is was when it was first released , well close enough anyway .
    Kaladim is not more of a mess than any live server .

Another TLE server is Tarinax , this server is at Kingdom od Sky , but will get Echos of Faydark this month .
    Tarinax is a PvP server if that's something you like , but like on ALL servers most of the experienced population hangs out at end game .
    Breanna and Hartsmith like this.