They fixed IT :)

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-TigerLotus, Mar 24, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-TigerLotus Guest

Well,..
    it is well known that the aa-trees of Guardians and Berserkers have many issues that are in need of correction. There are so many skills that were not adapted to the DOV contents. But SOE is working on it :)
    Finally they fixed at least one bug! .. but it was unfortunately the only good bug :(
    Before the last fix "Unyielding Will" did not cause the death of the player - even after it triggered. That was nice, you didn't need the 5aa "Fight Through Death" endability at all. Now Unyielding Will is worthless without spending 5aa - especially while soloing - or traveling without a healer. If you consider that the guard has not a single healing spell, that works in combat, it's really sad. It was the only spell that allows you to regenerate a bit - and even that was weak compared with the self-regeneration of a shadow knight. =(
  2. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

When did it not kill you? It has killed me many many times with out the 5AA spent. But then I've had them 55AA's since they added them so it could of been broke after that IDK but before they added them it would kill you dead.
  3. ARCHIVED-TigerLotus Guest

The whole time in DoV it did not kill me once. I testet it out: fighting hard mobs, getting myself killed one time and then after finishing the fight I did not die.
    I played a berserker before, and there it has been the same.
  4. ARCHIVED-Landiin Guest

you prob had the bezerk u don't die aa while you was a zerker. I know it def use to kill us guards flat out, I know couple of us that has talked about it and SOE needing to change it. Any how to bad the fixed it and not other things but YAY for one less bug I guess.
  5. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Actually, I agree with the OP.
    It had been broken since DoV launch to where it didn't kill you even though you didn't spend the AA on the enhancement.
    It was a bugged, that apparently is fixed now. It's a shame, as its really what the buff should have been all along.