then new tradesman satchels

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by suka, Mar 10, 2015.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I was hoping to get a harvester's bag like they have in eq1 along with the harvests. I would have gladly paid 2000 for such a bag. they are very large and hold only harvested items. that would have been wonderful for us. i like the harvests, but really that is what i have ponies and goblins for.

could we please get a huge harvest only bag?
    Charlice and Griff like this.
  2. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Since bag sorting came along, there's really no need for any kind of specific bag anymore. I doubt we'll be seeing anything bigger than 64 slots, so the rallic pack and GM quested bag should be sufficient for a harvesting bag.
    Feldon and Mermut like this.
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Naylie's Nebulous Newsbag is 66-slot and never-say-never when it comes to bag sizes!
    Kraeref and Feldon like this.
  4. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I sit corrected. :p
    Feldon and Charlice like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

actually what disappointed me most was that with the name satchel i really expected a bag. they are called satchels on the other game. when i found out it was just a way to start selling harvests in the marketplace my heart kind of sunk. so now they sell harvests in the marketplace. what next? i am so disappointed in them. had they been higher i would have thought maybe a bag was hidden in with the harvest. but no such luck
    Charlice likes this.
  6. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I felt the same way Suka. I was all set up for a big old bag that would hold only harvests, though I would love it to hold fuels as well.
    suka likes this.
  7. theriatis Active Member

Where can you get a Naylie's Nebulous Newsbag?
  8. Laiina Well-Known Member

The Newsbag is a guide quest. You can also get the Rallic pack pattern from one of the Skrit quests for the runner. I see no reason to have a bag just for harvests since you can designate what goes where.
  9. Akina_Storms Active Member

no guide on Storms for over 2 years...
  10. suka Well-Known Member

well, i would have rathered they had a big bag than that they sell harvests. i can always go harvest
  11. Kraeref Well-Known Member

I trully wish it was a quest given by NPC rather than by guides. I wonder if this quest was available on Nagafen. Besides 66 slots bag the reward was over 5 mil personal status.