The Wroughtlands

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Notnasty, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Notnasty Member

It's discouraging that the rewards in the Wroughtlands are not BETTER than in Zimara's Breath. The named and the instances in the Wroughtlands do not better the armor. Also, as a cloth wearer - it's also discouraging that the drops are almost always for a plate wearer. The drops in the Wroughtlands should be a minimum of Resolve 460, because everything in Zimara's Breath instances is generally Resolve 455.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

Why?
    That would make the drops heroic tier instead of solo.

There is no reason for the different solo zones to drop different quality gear just because they're in different overlands. Solo gear is solo gear.

As for the 'drops are almost always for a plate wearer' - this is not remotely true, unless for some reason you are counting the merc gear. The gear that drops is *random*, and shockingly random means random.
    Aggy, Dude and Smashey like this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

So, you want the solo instance to give you gear better than the resolve requirements for heroic. I could see making it the same as the requirement but if it's better, then what's the point of running the heroic in the first place?
  4. Notnasty Member

5. Notnasty Member

Yeah - it seems someone always has a different experience. Yes - random. Yet hubby and I have both experienced that during the last 5-6 quests in the signature timeline - neither of us got any cloth armor - it was all plate. So be grateful if your experience was different. And yes - when I move to a more difficult area I expect to get better than what I'm currently wearing.
  6. Notnasty Member

I don't expect Heroic gear from a solo instance. But is that what better is? So when I move to a more difficult area I shouldn't expect to get better gear. Nice to know.
  7. Melkior Well-Known Member

The loot tables are not that nuanced. There is Uncommon Gear (450 resolve), Solo Gear (455 resolve), Heroic 1 gear (460 resolve), Heroic 2 Gear (470 resolve). As far as I know, all the stats on each tier of gear is identical. (same potency, CB, attributes, etc). They could have a more graduated table where the same tier (say 455 solo) has slightly improved stats (slightly more potency or attribute numbers for example) in different zones, but they did not.
  8. Bentenn Well-Known Member

AW is not more difficult than Zimara or Sky. They are all solos.