The useable level of adorns really needs to be changed...

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-denmom, Aug 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

As the topic says, the level of adorns really needs to be changed.
    When adorns were first released, they were useable in the tier from the start. But after the revamp, adorns changed to where they could only be used by gear its level or higher.
    Example: adorns in tier 2 cannot go onto tier 2 mastercrafted gear or common gear made by crafters. If the player has gear which is higher than the adorn that was quested or a chest drop, the adorn can be used.
    This has made no sense. And it's been rather annoying from the get go of the adorn revamp. I've brought this up before in the forum, but it's always went still, getting nowhere.
    So, trying again. Is it possible for the adorns to go back to where they were before? That they can be used at the start of the tier they're for? To reuse the example, the tier 2 adorn being able to be used on the tier 2 gear from L10, and so forth within all of the tiers.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

I agree. I send feedback & posted on the forums when it was first implimented myself.
    It's unnecessary for this one set of crafted items work on such a different method for equipping levels than all the rest.
    If the devs really feel those adornments that are usable at later levels in a tier are that much too powerful for levels lower in the tier, maybe they should have been bumped to the next tier to begin with.
  3. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

With most gear being streamlined as being x0 only, it doesn't make sense anymore at all anyway.
    While in T1, you'll only drop/get level 1 or 2 stuff.
    While in T2, you'll only drop/get/craft, level 10 or 12 stuff.
    While in T3, you'll only drop/get/craft level 20 or 22 stuff.
    and so on
    There's no "mid-range" stuff anymore, it's just end or mid tier, 30 or 40, 40 or 50, 80 or 90. You won't get level 86 stuff, nor level 88 stuff, only 80 (so previous tier adorn) or 90 stuff (so current tier adorns). There's no need to retain the current adorn system.