The "Travels" of Yun Zi - I need to see Moors Places

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Leonitas, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

week 5

1) Dropship Landing
    2) Firmroot Moot
    3) Grobb
    4) Tupta
    5) Shadowed Cleft
    6) Brokenskull Rock

need waypoints too? these are mostly balloon ride destinations, and are searchable on the map as well. Enjoy :)

PS: Thanks to Lhoris on IoR for the final 3 locs....i tend to overthink ;)
  2. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Thank you !
  3. santargria Well-Known Member

All except the following are reached by the balloon:

Dropship Landing - the recessed area on your way to the ballon is where I got my update

WP For anyone that needs:
    Grobb - NE of Firmroot Moot (/way -228, -82, -907 )
    Brokenskull Rock - (/way -1807, -1094, 2773) - fly up a littile
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Sinhika Well-Known Member

For once, we actually figured these out from the icons. It helps that I've been all over the Moors doing the tradeskill quests and Qho's more than once.
  5. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

lol, for some of em. i still have no clue what the 4th icon is. it threw me, and i failed to revisit tupta until another player told me ;)
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks. I've been under the weather and utterly forgot that the quest changed last night. The Days of Summer quest guide has been updated.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, but glad you were able to log in. I was worried about you when the DoS quest guide was not updated earlier today.
    Lucus, Leonitas and Niami DenMother like this.
  8. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

If you can tell what they are that is, my tired old eyes had no clue about the 4th one... in no way did it look like a frog.
  9. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

Get well soon!
    Prissetta and Niami DenMother like this.
  10. santargria Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, you're not allowed to be ill - players depend on you and your updates don't let it happen again J/K!!!! :)

Get well soon!
    Niami DenMother likes this.
  11. Stach Well-Known Member

Does this quest if you miss some, let you catch up? or is it miss this week and your screwed?
    santargria likes this.
  12. santargria Well-Known Member

Yes you can catch up - but the longer you wait the more time consuming it becomes
  13. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Well, let's be honest here, though...these take most players 5 minutes each. X5 quests thus far, one must consume 25 minutes of their time per account to get: 35 pot, a merc, a familiar, 5 packs of house items, level up familiar, level 5 ascension, Orange runes, t1-2 heroic gear, shall I go on? Let's not anyone even start to PRETEND these quests are even remotely difficult or time consuming. They are 0.1% effort, 99.9% reward.
    Prissetta likes this.
  14. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

Get well soon, mum, and thanks for all you do!
    Niami DenMother and Prissetta like this.
  15. santargria Well-Known Member

Perhaps - takes me a bit longer than 5 minutes however - usually about 10-15 minutes since I don't just rush through them.

I'm not saying nor said they are difficult but the longer one waits to to do them all it will take longer/becomes more time consuming - you have travel time, look up time for the WP's back and forth in game and out.

Again, not difficult - time consuming
  16. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

true, ive spent hours being among the first finding and sharing the info a few times, thats the choice i made. and people provide the answers cuz a majority of the population zooms through, does not read dialogue, etc. but even if one spends hours per quest, it still dont compare to the hundreds of hours some peeps put in farming tithe the hard way over the past 2 years. what i am saying is the potential is there, for people to cruise through in 5 mins or less, per quest.

ps: if u wanna see what time consuming really is, do epic 2.0 on a new toon on a server where you have not completed it ;)
    Prissetta likes this.
  17. Aussie_one Member

I guess someone messed up and sent Yun Zi away ,,,,,,,,,,,, and we gotta wait till next week now for a return typical ,,,of a could care less attitude of late
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member