The stat mount is very, very, very rare?

Discussion in 'PvP TLE Discussion' started by Sunlei, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Sunlei Well-Known Member

It is my hope when I whine about a drop it drops next try.

I can't get the stat mount to drop. We have gone to the 4? TLE/pvp server instances soooo many times.

Kelrock never drops. It's even rare to get more then a treasured chest drop. all my guys trying are around 57/62, sometimes friends who need the mount mentor down from 70s help me- so we can kill the dam ^^^ s easier. How rare is the drop? is the drop turned off now for pvp server? appreciate any tips thanks :eek:
  2. Cigam New Member

i have had at least 8 mounts drop and its rare not to get a legendary chest. you doing all the zones that can drop it?
    Sunlei likes this.
  3. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Hi Cigam, yes on pvp sever we do the 4 zones can drop the mount. Cazels mesa 2 of us try to finish the zone for the second time today. The other 3 zones we've been through 2 and 3 times They're not that hard for 2 or 3 players around 54/60 lvl -About ready to give up this Cazel instance, they all orange to warlock and fury...he's wrecking us, I'll have to ask some people to help.

I'd give up but maybe this Cazel has the mount chest!! It never drops but there were 2 legendary chests in this instance.
  4. Cigam New Member

i do scornfeather and HC only
    Sunlei likes this.
  5. Nuada Active Member

you also can't get it 25x or 2x in a row

with the newest toon i has needed 19 runs in both zones
    Sunlei likes this.
  6. Sunlei Well-Known Member

Thanks Cigam, from now on Scornfeather & Hidden C. only. Still no stat mount drop yesterday did SF again:eek:

On the positive side sands instances give great exp. , lot of named. SSands and all the a joined zones we love to start about the 40, and get a bunch of good items/quests/named!

Nuada 19 runs!!! OMFG, my warlock needsss the stats. We will keep trying:)
    Schmetterling likes this.
  7. Sunlei Well-Known Member

updating here Feb 2022, can you believe it ..still run stat mount zones 3-4 times each week, now have dedicated 2 characters level locked just to solo those zones. Not once has the stat mount dropped. I would not mind if the server gods allowed the server 'farming raid gear' for sale 'crew' to farm the dam stat mount and sell it in auction like they sell the raid gear to everyone for cash.

Or flag my account so I can get a kelrock to drop the stupid rl cash dino makes me seasick and you can't hide it with any mount except the special frostfell mount.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hey Sunlei I got a warlock too :D what faction are you?
    I need one of those mounts too.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Sunlei Well-Known Member

all of mine are always q,
    I don't faction hop or farm guildies ever.
    love warlock the most.
    not going to pay rl $ to that
    farming guild the devs allow on server,
    for the stat mount,
    but I'll pay out of my plat mountain I earned ingame,
    off my broker sales.
    have 2 level locked just to try for stat mount drop,
    at this point I think they shut off the drop so farmers can't sell it in auction.
    (or have to create the zone with sub 50 to set for the drop, that I'll try next time)
    Siren likes this.
  10. krokous Member

i dont think that you tell us whhole story. I have 10 alts and some of them have this mount in several versions. It does drop and for your information I was selling it on Q side for 2 plat this fall and ppl thought that its too much lol so I rather kept them for myself.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  11. Sunlei Well-Known Member

what whole story? 'last fall' was months and months ago, sell some now with your 10 alts if you need some plats or still play.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would have bought it for 2 plat
    And I totally would have bought that mount for that much, but I don't think that even on Tarinax a no trade mount can be traded, let alone be sold on the broker.
    Ok I think there is some clarification needed.
    There is a in game mount, you can get from killing named mobs in some 4 or 5 instances, and there is the
    dinosaur mount you can sell on the broker.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. krokous Member

It is no-trade item, but you can loot it directly from the chest. Yes it drops, I have it on EVERY alt. THe dinosaur mount is 10% slower but with slightly better stats and you have to buy DoV pack to get it.
  14. Sunlei Well-Known Member

I'll buy them on Tarinax for 10p go ahead farm them for me! :) I hate the dinosaurs

I know it drops Krokous, I've seen it in guild drop and had a dev check.
  15. Sunlei Well-Known Member

got it to drop, creating the instance with a sub 50 worked!
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  16. Sunlei Well-Known Member

....got a second one from a guy selling loot rights! 2 or 3 more characters to go...come on farmers HELP ME:)
  17. Sunlei Well-Known Member

and another kelrok a gift, TY<3 2 to go, one will do!:eek:
  18. Sunlei Well-Known Member

lol @discord u fight over old posts. yes we got all the Kelroks, the +speed, fae fall & the mount size to me was why. most people disable mount view & forget about it, you know the reasons. In pvp, many use the dinos...lol so funny some stealthed dino.. u can see them across the zone try to hide behind trees....:rolleyes:

it's all good & eq/eq2 is a much fuller game WITH pvp.