The Sisters (Mature) - Complete

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-valkry, Dec 8, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

/quirks an eyebrow
  2. ARCHIVED-keegan the 1st Guest

hmm? keep Ten in the picture you say? well alright then :D and i wasn't saying it came out of nowhere technically, was just a huge surprise for me :D a good surprise though lol i'll shush before i make myself even more muddled XD
  3. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

[p]/cough[/p][p]You know you recieved something so taht you'd be able to write more often [/p][p]/quirks a brow[/p][p]and......[/p][p] [/p][p]I know, i know i said i wouldn't hold it over your head but..... I lied hehehehe[/p][p]/twich [/p][p]need mroe[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

Work on the DarkHand... I have at least 5 chapters in season 4 written & ready to ration out (sorry no binging folks)...I just need to get my cameos worked out, so everything ties together. I mean certain single events happen to different people... it's just the prospective of the events that are slightly different.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

[p]You can safely write without worry as to my tie in; by the time Ambrosious is done with... oops, almost gave something away there. :twisted:[/p][p]Anyway, by the time the next scene finished, Ten will have come back on duty and Ambrosious will dismiss Zazha, so write away...[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

[p]Zazha, Ten and a few others have their gear all packed up, so once I am sure everything is tied up in the city, next chapter will be shipping out to Nek. I have a way to deal w/ 'Zoffie while the story is happening elsewhere... so she won't entirely disappear like she did during the bookcamp season (2).[/p][p]I have the feeling I should treat the Nek duty like an overseas assignment for the military. Because of that, I'm not really inclinded to let the troops back to FP for just any reason. (It took me a whole year to get leave in the States when I went to Iceland...by the time I go back home I thought it was freaky that they had day & night at the same time and I literally hugged the birch tree in my parent's yard... & lots of folks did that after time in Iceland, so it's not just me being Gnomish again. :p ).[/p][p]That & I'm going to steal details from you & Niko like a bandit-queen. Have to have something to gossip about while stuck in the forest.[/p][p] [/p][p]Side note: After asking for a few years, I have finally gotten to be part of the alchemy-clean-up squad (Haz-Mat spill team) at my local tradeskill instance. While I totally dig the things Gnomes can do w/ chemicals, I do understand 'someone' has to know how to deal w/ the messes afterwards... can't just pour them into Thieves way, all the oozes, union Gnomes, sneaky Qeynosian tourists would be injured. So I have been busy reading up on, and totally grooving out on all the alchemical solutions we have and trying to figure out how to deal w/ the slightly scary things I'm finding... I try to use my Gnomish powers for good instead of evil.[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

[p]Apart from giving you a shameless bump, I'd like to take this opportunity to say:[/p][p]GET YOUR BUTT BACK IN HERE AND GET WRITING![/p][p]Sabbatical's over by order of the Good Evil Queen.[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

I do agree that she should get back to writting but then again at the same time i believ that she's waiting on some crossovers to be finished before she gets back to writting. But i don't think that she should wait. the cross over i discussed with valk wont be completed for quite some time.
  9. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

[p]But then again... WTF!!!! GET BACK THE WRITTING WHAT THE I NEED MY SISTERS FIX ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!![/p][p]/pants and tries to catch breath[/p][p]what i meant to say is... [/p][p]ARGGG!!! I NEED IT RIGHT NOW SO POST!!![/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

[p]Valk... where are you? :([/p][p]Hope everything is okay with you and yours.[/p][p]Please check in to at least let us know you're okay, will you? :|[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

I saw her and MR valk online last week so I'm pretty sure they're still out there.
  12. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

[p]Let's not use "Mr. Valk" if we could, please... I've had enough going on w/o the image of MTFL... wearing my wedding dress & holding bunch flowers at the church alter, in my head. (He's a bit furry, so bad, bad image.)[/p][p]Unfortunately I've been down hard w/ a massive ear infection. I know sounds like something that makes a lil kid cranky, but to put the massive in context...details made Niko queasy, so I will spare the rest of you...but my balance, and ability to hear has been trashed... which has made it very hard to do much of anything, esp think/write. [/p][p]MTFL & gnomelings are out of town for week, so I'm gonna rest up (hopefully find my misplaced flashdrive) and get myself on even ground again.[/p]
  13. ARCHIVED-Tainda Guest

Awwww :( Feel better Valk! *hug*
  14. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

[p]yeah i couldn't crack the encryption to see the next set of sister posts ahead of schedule[/p][p]/tosses the thumb drive back to valk.[/p][p]heheheh if only it were that easy. Best of luck and yeah [/p][p]/turns green [/p][p]you don't wanna hear the details[/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

[p]Wouldn't bother me any, I assure you.[/p][p]There isn't a single bodily fluid I haven't been covered in, or had to clean, at some point in being a medic.[/p][p]Get feeling better, valk. I miss my favorite stalker. 8)[/p]
  16. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

you do realise that it has been 2 months. 2 months with no sisters to keep me sane. I think that even without said thumb drive bwing relocated you should still have to story in your mind. So time to get cracking again.
  17. ARCHIVED-valkry Guest

niko_teen wrote:
    /snorts her soda, through her nose all over the cpu screen. Tries not to cuss, while the tiny lil Coca-cola bubbles attack her nose, and she partially chokes while ROFLMAOs at Niko's statement.
    /whipes nose, wincing. "Can't blame your lack of sanity on me, Dar-lynn... You were long gone before I ever even started stalking Ekuth's first thread, probably before I started playing EQ1."
    And you have NO CLUE how my mind works....I'm totally RAM (random-access memory) based. I get one pass at most ideas & if it doesn't get record, idea is gone...poof. That & the next chapter is a cameo of one of my favs... I refuse to skip it, can't rewrite it, so I'm gonna have to find the flash & that's it.
  18. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

THEN... GET... LOOKING!
  19. ARCHIVED-Ekuthh Guest

And BTW, I love the sig. I have that book, it was always one of my favorites.
  20. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Hey I'm not saying that is has to be exactly what you've written. Just that the jist is still there and you get back to posting.