The Shattering Book III <The Devastation> (Adult Content)

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-niko_teen, Jun 15, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

well there is a larger response the i figured. I was guessing that in the first 24 hours maybe Shado would have responded. Well i guess I'm gunna have to put the nose to the grind stone.
    <checks to make sure that the muse is still with him.>
    Yep yep no promises for another double post, but I should ahve at least one more tonight.
  2. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

3. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

Thank you.

To be quite honest this is the Tea I like best.

And he should decimate all of Freeport!!!
  4. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

You're welcome
    But tea cannot be mindlessly thrashing everything all of the way through. Hmmm maybe once the trillogy is completed I should do a story like the movie crank, well like the movie should have been 100% straight hardcore (Hard core like fighting not what you were thinking of right now /glare @ ari) action. Hmmm I wonder how long it'd take people to loose intrest hehehehe
  5. ARCHIVED-danous Guest

I am still here... between you and Mr K'Larn, you have both forced me to resume playing... thank you and keep writing... it is totally gripping :)
  6. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

You're welcome. To be honest I was thinking that no one bothered to read this anymore so I was slacking. I'm on vacation right now visiting the LA but you've reinvigorated me to get back to writing. I'll see what I can do while I'm here and once i get home
  7. ARCHIVED-danous Guest

well i actually PAID to respond as this is so gripping.... i am an avid reader so stop slacking..... (cracks whip) :D
  8. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Just to let you know I've gotten half a post written but not enough to post yet. I've been trying to squease some time in when I have a chance but between my RL RPing game, writting my AOC guild history and work I haven't had much time to spend on it lately.
    But I am thinking about you all. I should have a full post at some point. I jsut need to find something to spur my muse back to the shattering.
  9. ARCHIVED-keegan the 1st Guest

yay!!
    hope you can finish it up and post it soon! =D
    *appeals to Niko's muse with chocolate, muffins, mountain dew, cookies and lots of 'pleeeeease?'s *
  10. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Warhammer online Preview weekend. so no time this weekend sorry.
  11. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

12. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

I'm canceling my account and will be unable to post anymore. Warhammer Online has caught my attention and I do not plan on writing anymore as my Muse has embraced the fanatical sadistic Witch Hunter and left Teaeran Sayer behind like yesterday's news.
    Per Sony Online Entertainment's position the only way to gain any ownership over my previously posted material is to remove it completely. I'm sorry if for the handful of fans that I may still have out there but this is something that I need to do for me.
    I'm not bothering to post this as new as I doubt anyone will really notice with me simply editing my last post.
  13. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

To the person who contacted my wife Via facebook to I am flattered but as stated I've moved on to other things. I am as I stated very flattered and even though I've stated over and over again your feedback drives me but unfortionately not in the case. In the next few days I will be unable to even post here anymore. My recomendation would be to follow one of the many other great authors here. I'm sure as it was for me. the more constructive feedback tht you provide them the more often they will post.
    Thank you for the time i spent here and I wish teh best for all of you.