The Shattering Book I <the rewrite> (Adult content)

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-niko_teen, Mar 11, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

I’m canceling my account and will be unable to post anymore. Warhammer Online has caught my attention and I do not plan on writing anymore as my Muse has embraced the fanatical sadistic Witch Hunter and left Teaeran Sayer behind like yesterday’s news.

Per Sony Online Entertainment’s position the only way to gain any ownership over my previously posted material is to remove it completely. I’m sorry if for the handful of fans that I may still have out there but this is something that I need to do for me.
  2. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

I'm canceling my account and will be unable to post anymore. Warhammer Online has caught my attention and I do not plan on writing anymore as my Muse has embraced the fanatical sadistic Witch Hunter and left Teaeran Sayer behind like yesterday's news.
    Per Sony Online Entertainment's position the only way to gain any ownership over my previously posted material is to remove it completely. I'm sorry if for the handful of fans that I may still have out there but this is something that I need to do for me.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kassabba Guest

I know a guy like Mast...

Next Chapter please.
  4. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Shouldn't we all
    But yeah This is jsut a rewrite so I should have more soon. You're posting has made me want to post, =)
    I wonder if that makes me a poopoo head because I had a Mod buddy swap the stickies with the orrigional story that was voted to sticky status with the Kinslayers and Tarvo's Begining. And just put this one up here arbitrarily
  5. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

I'm canceling my account and will be unable to post anymore. Warhammer Online has caught my attention and I do not plan on writing anymore as my Muse has embraced the fanatical sadistic Witch Hunter and left Teaeran Sayer behind like yesterday's news.
    Per Sony Online Entertainment's position the only way to gain any ownership over my previously posted material is to remove it completely. I'm sorry if for the handful of fans that I may still have out there but this is something that I need to do for me.
  6. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Just for you Kassabba because even the holder of the title #1 fan couldn't be bothered to add a post. Just giving you a hard time hehehehehe
    I'll also try to do better at posting once i reach a stopping place rather then jsut grabbing what has been spread over a few pages and throwing it up.
  7. ARCHIVED-keegan the 1st Guest

yay! posting! :D but, y'know, more often would make me even happier :p *hint hint* =P
  8. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Shado@Befallen wrote:
    I would but you see i have this internal need to be worshiped. The wife and half the girls I know from teh game tell me that it's a gender thing. /shrug Maybe but I dunno. All i do know is that when I get floods of feedback I write more. *hint hint* hehehehehe.
  9. ARCHIVED-keegan the 1st Guest

*floods thread with feedback* now gimme more rewrite!
  10. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

11. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

So I realised that there was an important part of the story that was being left out. So I went back and added a prequel to the story. So yeah the chapters have been reorganized but the new material should be easy to find since it is now at the very top.
    Maybe it is just me but does anyone else find if funny that William considers Tea a moral man?
  12. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

13. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Alycs Guest

15. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

The pace will pick up I promise. Just laying the foundation right now
  16. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest