The Scrivener's Tale: Source of Discontent - Baerin Thunderaxe in Plaguelands

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Traesta, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Traesta Member

The Scrivener's Tale: Source of Discontent - Baerin Thunderaxe in Plaguelands still can't be completed..at some point it was marked Fixed Internally and moved to resolved. Denmum asked me to post again on it so she can look into it.

I just got back to try and finish this toons quest and still can not get the Recipe Scroll: Healing Stone needed to continue the quest. He has the quest book above his head along with a feather and tells me he's relieved to see a fellow adventure but that's as far as I can get. I did delete the quest again, I've searched character for the recipe even searched her recipes just in case it auto scribed but the quest stays stuck on Speak with the adventures.

Server: Skyfire
    Character: Alaia

The post before was:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...aguelands-is-broke-again.610881/#post-6735166
    Forestchild, Twyla and Cusashorn like this.
  2. Gninja Developer

After working with Traesta it looks like changing graphic settings to balanced fixes it but still digging into what caused it.
    Twyla, Denmum and Forestchild like this.
  3. Traesta Member

I was able to keep breaking it swapping back to my custom file and then to balanced or even high UNTIL I clicked:

cl_refresh_sync false
    cl_triple_buffer false

to true, camped out and back in..clicked them to false and did the whole log out and back again...now I can't get it to "break" again and the entire zone once again has nameplates and quests working.

Thanks for the help Gninja :)
    Gninja, Kaitheel, Twyla and 1 other person like this.