The Real Antonia Bayle

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Miral, May 6, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Gharet Guest

Gharret, why do you feel you should represent Antonia Bayle?

"Antonia Bayle? I don't know anything about that D&D stuff, but I love to wear skimpy clothes and play in mud! Tee hee hee!"

Congratulations! You are the new Antonia Bayle!
  2. ARCHIVED-OperationsX Guest

Hahaha word.
    The finalists make me go 'bah', this isn't a [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] playboy model contest here :smileysad:
    Go go Teresa then I guess, your the last hope.
  3. ARCHIVED-Elyana Guest

Teresa... you are our Antonia, regardless of who they pick. Brains, a gamer, able to type complete sentences without misspelling every word.. and a pretty girl to boot! My hubby and I are both rooting for you to win!
  4. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

I hope I am not wrong, but wasn't the competition yesterday or going on this weekend? I wonder how the finalists are doing. I wonder if we have an Antonia yet. ^^;
  5. ARCHIVED-Ertoocs Guest

Nope, you're not wrong. The winner was supposed to be choosen and announced "on, or around August 13th". I've been googling my brains out trying to find out who the winner is, but haven't found anything yet. I mean, it's a given that Teresa is hands down the best choice, but official word would be nice before I can post about it on TDG.
  6. ARCHIVED-Elyana Guest

/mourn
    Teresa didnt win....
  7. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Are you serious? Who did win? Where did you find this out? D:
  8. ARCHIVED-Elyana Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Vertisce Guest

Ive been following along since the beginning. I really think the person they chose as the winner looks nothing like her at all. One...she is latino right? She looks a little dark in her bikini poser shot but in the others there is too much white light to tell accurately. Anybody know for sure? Not being Racist but this is a look alike contest not a "who is the hotest model contest" Correct me if im wrong but Antonia Bayle is Caucasian and very white and a redhead which brings me to my next complaing...very dark hair...WRONG! Finally...of the 5 finalists she was the one that looked the least like Antonia Bayle and to top it off whoever posted that pic on page one of this thread had a good eye...she looks like Antonia Bayle.

Some of you may say that this is my first post and yes your right...im a troll...lol...but ive been reading along with you guys for some time. Anybody else very disappointed with the winner? I think when they found the Foriona Vie (name?) look alike for EQ1 they hit it right on the head...this is way off.

And really I just dont get it...I think Holly Weber had the closest face but her hair was way too short. Teresa Noreen was closest overall. She has the face the hair and the body...why Anna?

Message Edited by Vertisce on 08-17-2005 06:36 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-Princess Buttercup Guest

Not the best of photos, but here is your winner Anna: http://blogs.mercurynews.com/aei/2005/08/winner_of_sonys.html#more

Holly actually has really long hair, even exceeding mine in length, but she has it pinned up in that shot, but unlike the rest of the girls there, she is a blond and didn't dye her hair for the contest. Beautiful girl though...

When I get photos or links to more I will post them.

Teresa Noreen
  12. ARCHIVED-Vertisce Guest

I still think you should have won Teresa. I
  13. ARCHIVED-Princess Buttercup Guest

Well that makes two of us! I wish Anna well though, she has been given a wonderful opportunity and I hope she throughly enjoys herself.
  14. ARCHIVED-Princess Buttercup Guest

Thank you for that, I truly wanted to portray ALL of Antonia not just her pretty face so thank you for noticing.
  15. ARCHIVED-Princess Buttercup Guest

Actually we were all in "skimpy" outfits (identical swim suits) for the contest. I will let everyone in on the questions that were asked at the contest later, I am waiting for something first.
  16. ARCHIVED-Elyana Guest

.. and Teresa once again proves she has the dignity to have been our Queen. Her gracious best wishes to Anna show what a truely classy gal she is, plus her attempts to keep us civil.
    /salute.
  17. ARCHIVED-Vertisce Guest

Bah...im still just mad. Its all just messed up I say. Im gonna stick with fantasizing about the graphical Antonia. :smileyvery-happy:
  18. ARCHIVED-Perzephone Guest

/rolls her eyes! lol now that is a true gamer dork geek guy ;) lol
    Anyway, Teresa is being very gracious about this and the winner. I do know that behind the forums she has to be venting and gripping about this. :\ All girls do when stuff like this happens. Anyway, Teresa I cannot wait to meet you formaly at the next FF if you do in fact go :) hehe I even will make a lil sign and button saying All hail the queen! ;)
  19. ARCHIVED-Vertisce Guest

Oh come on...you women know you love the gamer dork geek guys...lol.

I demand a recount/revote.

Upon reading the VN Boards I get the feel that most feel the same way I do. Granted Anna is hot and very pretty...most believe that Teresa should have won.
  20. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Could they make that photo of Anna in the costume any smaller? O.x

And unfortunately, no matter how much we all may protest or voice about the decision, Anna will still remain the winner. The voting was to help SOE choose 30 people to choose finalists from, from what I read in the rules, and even we had no say really when it really came down to the final 5.
    I also find it very funny that they have yet to put up a picture of the winner in costume on this site when they have a news announcement about "meeting" the "new" Queen. Oh well. :/
    Message Edited by Zilreed on 08-19-2005 05:41 AM