<The Rat Pack> on Stormhold

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Shortie, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Shortie New Member

The Rat Pack is a casual yet competent progression minded guild with one catch: we only accept Ratonga! If you're a rat in Norrath looking for a guild that focuses on grouping and questing together, this could be the place for you!

NO PINKIES ALLOWED!

NOWS WITH A TONGA ONLY WEBSITE!

http://theratpack.shivtr.com/
    Searat and Moonpanther like this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

LOL, what a great concept and guild name. I have a Ratonga, will check you out when I get on. :D
  3. Shortie New Member

Do check us outs! We need all the Tongas we can gets! The pinkies are everywhere and we must put forth resistance!
    Moonpanther and HaphazardAllure like this.
  4. Charlice Well-Known Member

Not the PvP rat pack then?
    I had a guild called Froglok Factory once, only frogs allowed. I still laugh when I think about us grouping.
  5. Shortie New Member

Noes! Not a PvP pack!
    I used to be in a guild on Guk known as <Renegade Ratonga>. Raiding with those guys was always a beautiful sight! xD
  6. Chrome New Member

Rats Unite!!

Thanks for invite yesterday, looking forward to chasing some tail.

-Chrome
  7. Foretold Well-Known Member

All of my Stormhold toons are rats... four of them and counting... I'm thinking joining a rats only guild might be interesting...
  8. Shortie New Member

We'd love to have yous! Always looking for faithful tongas!
    You can find me in game by the name of Fenrir or Surt, or if I'm not around, check the guild recruitment page for our officers!
  9. trixster Active Member

do you have a dean, frank and sammy yet? Just curious because a group of rats is a mischief, where as they are the Rat Pack. LOL. I like it though.
  10. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

That's Racist...
  11. trixster Active Member

WELL YA, that's the point.
    Raff likes this.
  12. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

To those on Deathtoll. <Rat Pack> is available. Yes, we are racist too. Ratongas only !
  13. trixster Active Member

Meant to shout out to Rat Pack on this post as i play on TLE. They seem like a good group.
  14. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Oh well then...
  15. Shortie New Member

Wes likes us toos, Trixter! Yous is okay for a pinky yourselfs...
    BulletCatcher66 likes this.
  16. Shortie New Member

Now improved with a really awesome website :)
  17. Frazzled New Member

I'm interested in this. I always play a Tonga! The only superior race in the game.

Ipalot Onyourleg (need 20) lvl 16 Necro looking for a place to polish my tail. Currently in a Guild of friends from my raid guild on Butcherblock. They hardly play anymore and well I hardly raid anymore. :) Hit me up and let's talk and see about changing my guild name.
  18. Chrome New Member

Someone should be by to squeak to you soon!
  19. Frazzled New Member

Missed you guys last night. I'll be on tonight. Who should I add to my friends list? Shortie / Chrome?
  20. Chrome New Member

I'm not a recruiter, but feel free to add anyway - I can get you in touch with someone. Add Fenrir to your list and chat with him about nifty rat stuff.