The PvP beta server official announcement is here!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Siren, Feb 1, 2019.

1. meowza New Member

Plus, historically on the PvP servers, hardcore full-time grinders lock, twink, grind every AA and get all the best gear and highest spell /combat art levels. Newcomers, latecomers and casuals with restricted gaming time can't even make a dent in them, so they give up and quit, emptying out the server every time.

this is so true , im not sure if i like the words wipe , but i know im sick of the same old dying server and only 12 people that are geared out that kill every thing !im also sick of the fact, Scouts have such a advantage in pvp IMO .. Devs please dont leave us hanging in the wind either... answer our petitions and act on hacks and exploits ... I also see that in wiping after x amount of time , people might not want to lvl past 12 or 22 , and just do t2- t3 PVP ... to get the titles , unless you must be a certain lvl to obtain certain titles .. may work ? i myself liked Deathtoll.... although we were not taken care of , the server was abandon long before it crashed ! i hope this BETA is not rushed i hope you really find the right combo that works , i always thought if you did a TLE server with making 1 zone in each tier free for all PVP . I KNOW THE BGs and such were that but i dont mean that , make regualr zones PVP , or ADD A PVP BUTTON, FOR THOSE THAT LIKE THAT EXTRA ELEMENT OF DANGER AND CHALLENGE !!

2. Peak Nagafun

Can you stop spamming your post on every thread?
    Ajjantis, Siren and Zenji like this.
  3. Restrained New Member

How do I get in?