The Overseer is corrupt!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Craft, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Craft New Member

Hi,
    Some 3 months ago I posted a bug report in-game about my Overseer problem but nothing has happened and no help or contact from support.
    One day after I logged in I opened the Overseer window to do some quests and to my dismay saw only 2 blue quests there, but the available quests line shows that there are 10 quests available.

I thought this was only temporary, but the next day it was the same as it is now 3 months later, only 2 blue quests but it shows that there are 10 quests available. This is on my character Ymer.

So, now I am wondering if this post is going to catch support attention to fix this.
    (I have no idea how to post an image in this post to show what I mean, I have it on my computer)

Thank you.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

what level overseer are you? when you hit level 11 you entered season 2 which meant all your season 1 quests disappeared and you could buy them for free from a merchant in Qey or FP as charged versions of those quests which dont count towards your daily 10 quests

to get season 2 quests you have to do season 2 quests. i think they can drop from BoL missions too
    Mizery likes this.
  3. Karamella Well-Known Member

Hm, I'm not entirely sure, but the timing could be right. There was a review of the Overseer System at that time. Since then you can buy orders daily from an NPC at the port of Qeynos. At the beginning you start with 2 blue ones, that's right. More orders can be found as before in Overseer boxes. But it should be to the topic what in the forum. So thius isn't a bug and this might be the reason why you didn't get a response from the support.
    I hope this helps a bit.

PS: Oops, Bludd was faster ;)
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Evguenil62 Well-Known Member

You are limited to 10 different charged quests in total (each charged quest may have up to 10 copies).
    For instance you can have 5 fabled (purple) charged quests, 3 legendary (yellow) charged quests and 2 treasured (blue) quests. In this example you can not add any other charged quest to the overseer list of quests and will stay limited by 2 blue quests.

If you are not satisfied with your selection, you can change it by completing all copies of particular quest that you do not want anymore. After you have completed all copies, you can buy and add up to 10 copies of a new charged quest that you would like to have.

Season 2 (non-charged) overseer quests have no such limit and they have no copies either.