The Official "Can Vymme be seperated from Alzid Prime?" thread

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ARCHIVED-Krontak, Feb 16, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Krontak Guest

Its bound to pop up sooner or later so I brought it up sooner rather than later. This thread has been introduced to discuss how Vymme and Alzid have been changed on a weekly basis. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on this important subject that should probably stickied imho.....discuss.
  2. ARCHIVED-Recca[BK] Guest

maybe this thread woulda gotten posts 9 months ago but know who cares everyone know how to kill vyemm he got gimped along with the rest of teh kos dragons.
  3. ARCHIVED-Bamfa_dexter Guest

[p]First who cares....[/p][p]Second fight them like a real man...they are not ment to be split. [/p][p] [/p][p]PS Why the F@@K would you post this in Items and Equip anyway?[/p][p] [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Bremer Guest

They are meant to be fought the way you like, splitted or not.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ildarus Guest

[p]You are not the only guild on your server so please get over yourself. I know on my server we have some hardcore guilds that can walk all over Vymm now and probably easily 3 group him as well. However, there are hundreds of guilds on each server and even some new ones that are just starting up. Just because you and these other hardcore guilds have defeated these encounters and find them easy now, does not mean others still find them easy. So please get over yourself and don't try and belittle others because they have not done what you have. [/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Legiax Guest

Vyemm and Labs are on pharm status. However its easy to split, and makes it easier to do, unless u need epeen enhancements and want to fight both at once.
  7. ARCHIVED-Rutabegah Guest

Yes they can. We did it just 30 minutes ago. However Vyemm's chest got stuck in a wall and I didn't feel like waiting for a CSR to help.
  8. ARCHIVED-Nahalar Guest

[p]Well, ignoring all the frustratees with watermelons up their arses, there are 3 ways that I know of to kill Vyemm/Alzid.[/p][p] 1) You can try pet pulling Vyemm and have a coercer in corridor memwipe Alzid; tank picks aggro off of Vyemm then you decimate him.[/p][p]2) You can pull Vyemm and Alzid (pet or other suicidal monk tsunami way) to the corridor to steps to Eye place, 1 tank picks Vyemm along with rest of raid, 1 tank picks Alzid and runs him off to stairs, breaking the encounter with him and making him reset. Cream Vyemm and move onto kittyfied Alzid.[/p][p]3) Be a man and take both at the same time and hope to god your healers and your raid know what the poo they are doing.[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-Barrak13 Guest

[p]Most of raid force in the eyeball room, one conjurer/necro up past where corselander spawns. Conj/necro posses Tank pet and attack alzid with everything he has (anti death, pet ward, supersize what every you got) while the pet is getting alzid have monk/bruser, another pet class, anyone that can survive, pulls vyemm down to the eyeball room where raid is waiting. Once conj/necro pet dies alzed will go after said conj/necro who should be sprinting the hell up the stairs as soon as his pet dies. Alzed will reset, Vyemm is not as bad as he used to be. If you can get past the Droag with the 2 adepts you can kill vyemm.[/p]