The Nexus Core: The Shattered Heart

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by NYC2200, Jul 13, 2018.

1. NYC2200 New Member

Working on my fighter 2.0 and i'm doing the TOV signature. I'm on the step where you have to go into nexus the shattered heart and i'm having all kinds of issues in here. I'm basically following the wiki for this and as soon as i go down the east side tunnel like it states, a pack of bots or whatever spawns in the tunnel, they get killed and the door closes both ways and traps me in. I can't figure out for the life of me what i'm doing wrong. I've spent like 2 hours on this tonight trying all types of different things and i want to throw my computer out the window. Can anyone help?
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

That instance was buggy for me as well - with that crazy buff in there on top of our already powerful characters, makes for a 1 shot fest of every mob.

I zoned in, clicked the low hanging orb. Waited around for *a few waves* of those aerakyn that come in. I know there's more than 1 group.. more than 2 groups.. after that, its a bit hazy. There may have been up to 4 unique groups of aerakyn that need to be cleared before that hallway works right. If ya run in, click orb, AOE down the first group of aerakyn and immediately run down that hallway - both doors shut, and the rest of the aerakyn that need to die are just loitering around in the main hall waiting to die. You'll have to evac or fast travel back to VI and start the zone over.

The only other glitchy part - is killing Commander Raklish, too fast. Don't even hit 'em until the conduits completely repaired and destroyed. You *must* follow the script here, or else you have to exit, and start all over. So, you kite Rakish around the room clicking on a missles that are laying on the floor - you'll see an emote "yadda yadda is disabled" - then run to the Conduit to repair. You will have to do this more than 1 time (repairing conduit). Kite, immobilize, repair - until the conduit blows up.

Hope that halps.