The New WarCry!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Tamat, Feb 4, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Tamat Guest

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls! I am proud to announce that the new WarCry has made its way on over to EQ2 WarCry. As you may have noticed we have been working on a redesign for the entire network for awhile now. What we would like from you is your opinions ... what do you think? Is there anything you dont like about the new look? Is there anything you would like to see from us? Let us know what you want! You can let us now by voting your opinions on our poll or by coming over to chat with us in our forums.

Thank you as always for your support and we hope to hear your opinions here!

Thanks in advance,
    Andrew "Tamat" Beegle
    WarCry Site Manager
  2. ARCHIVED-Blackguard Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Pain Divine Guest

It's pretty.... but there's no content. I'll never go there.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dredd25 Guest

I agree, looks nice, but you have a TON of content to add to even come close to the info that allakhazam or ogaming have available.
  5. ARCHIVED-TheBladesCaress Guest

And they run ads for WoW in the top of the EQ2 site. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Tamat Guest

That is something I cannot change :(
    Our ads are sold to the network and they appear on each of the sites on our network. It doesn't matter what the site is about.
  7. ARCHIVED-Sirlutt Guest

understood.

you *can* change the fact that apart from the pretty graphics there isnt much there.

i'd rather have a bland basic interface (actually.. i'd prefer a basic interface) and have it work really well with lots of content.

Google got popular because it was really simple (2 buttons).. and it had tons of content. So simplify and add content... lots of it.. with stats for items etc etc.. and make it accurate.

please :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Oidan Guest

Most definitely agree with you. When I went to the site, the first thing that popped out at me were ads. That is a big turn off. I want to go to a site, get my info and leave. I am not saying I wont give the site a chance, if they can compete with Ogaming or do better, I will make the switch.
  9. ARCHIVED-Nadain Guest

Looks good and has a lot of potential. One suggestion that might put you a step up on the other guys. I notice in your quest section you can break it down by zone and class. I love that idea LOL. Now to really hit them below the belt. Put in some of the major class quests like the AQs. It would really be cool to be able to hop over and with a couple of clicks pull up all the AQs for my dirge.