The monkey

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Wulwyrlyn, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Wulwyrlyn Active Member

Yeah, you all know what i'm talkign about.

That darned (insert stronger choice of words) item.

Friend of mine finishes HOF and gets all excited "AN EXQUISITE!"

I'm like eh "it's still going to have a monkey in it... maybe a fabled monkey!"

Him: "i'm afraid to open it"... 30 seconds later, we about die of laughter...contents? Monkey..and a master spell.

One of us is going to start accumulating them, wait until we have 12 (read: 12 HoF runs), then photoshop them in with bruce willis into a movie poster.

Dear kind souls at SOE: please uhh...spank some additional items into his loot table, or if you must, up percentage on gem or something, anything. Please. Take pity on us.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

He has other items. He has a fabled 2h Pike, and a few necks. Think he also has a 6s Scout weapon.

Would like to see Gem rate go up though.
  3. Mae- Well-Known Member

So um... for those of us who haven't yet had time to do the zone, maybe you'd like to elaborate a bit? Like... names of items instead of "the monkey."?
  4. TrulyVexed Active Member

Have never seen Doom Lord Septimus drop anything except..
    http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/4004982113
    \aITEM -289985183 -1025421005:Fabled Crimson Draconist's Humonculi\/a
    ..although it does make me laugh when people don't stick around for the 2nd chest.
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Seen him drop several non-monkey related items, and never seen a monkey. Have you considered the possibility your dice just have a Monkey fetish?
  6. Wulwyrlyn Active Member