The Legends of Norrath Homeshow Collection

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Anestacia, Jul 11, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

I have compiled a list and decided to start a thread to have a resource of all the furinture that is (or was) obtainable through LoN so one may easily find the object they are looking for as well as how to obtain it for themselves if they like. I debated several ways of caterogizing it and decided that this would be the easiest way to search for a specific item. Every item tells you where it came from and the exact name it goes by in case you wish to search for it in the LoN client. I am 99.9% sure that I have every item listed and all the information is correct but if you beleive I have made a mistake please reply to this post or send me a PM with what you think is incorrect. I will continue to edit this thread as updates occur and post reminders, so if you see this thread close to the top be sure to check out the update as most likely something has been added that you may be interested in!!! Kiara has put this thread in the Consolidated Homeshow Sticky forum for easy access. I hope this helps those who are curious.
    All Items are up to date as of July 19th 2009.
    Section 1: Paintings
    Section 2: Tapestries
    Section 3: House Pets (The wandering kind; not plushies)
    Section 4: Trinkets, Plushies, Books and any other item that does not fit into the realm of Sections 1-3
  2. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Paintings

The Oathbound Era
    Painting: The Muse (Obtained as Loot in Oathbound Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: The Bear (Obtained as Loot in Oathbound Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: The Rune (Obtained as Loot in Oathbound Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: The Warriors (Introduced as Loot on Re-roll Friday; now available in Oathbound boosters)
    [IMG]

The Forsworn Era
    Painting: Band of the Chosen (Obtained as Loot in Forsworn Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Basilsk Poison (Obtained as Loot in Forsworn Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Lord Nagafen (Obtained as Loot in Forsworn Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Lucan D'Lere (Obtained as Loot in Forsworn Booster Packs)
    [IMG]

The Inquisitor Era
    Painting: Vengeful Musicians (Obtained as Loot in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Queen Cristanos (Introduced as Loot on Re-roll Friday; now available in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Runaway Clockwork (Introduced as Loot on Re-roll Friday; now available in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: The War Scout (Obtained from a code within the second issue of EQII's magazine called "Equinox." This same painting was later given as a reward for completing the 7th Scenario in the Ethernauts expansion)
    [IMG]

The Oathbreaker Era
    Painting: Cyndra's Barbed Spear (Obtained as Loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Lady Vox (Obtained as Loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Sporali Scavenger (Introduced as Loot on Re-roll Friday; now available in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Greaves of the Pious (Introduced as Loot on Re-roll Friday; now available in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Snow Bunny Hat (Introduced as Loot on Re-roll Friday; now available in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    The Ethernauts Era
    Painting: Asharae (Obtained as Loot in Ethernaut Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Bayle (Obtained as Loot in Ethernaut Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Illisia (Obtained as Loot in Ethernaut Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Mayong Mistmore (Obtained by defeating the 2008 Day of the Dead Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Taking Flight (Obtained with the Purchase of The Shadow Odyssey EQII expansion pack)
    [IMG]

The Against the Void Era
    Painting: Chestplate of Vindication (Obtained as Loot in Against the Void Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Staff of Detonation (Obtained by completing the 7th Scenario in The Against the Void Expansion)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Kelpmaiden Mermaid (obtained from defeating the 2009 Erollisi Day Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Dauntless Stamina (Obtained by defeating the 2009 Brewday Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Kaltuk (Obtained by defeating the 2009 Bristlebane Day Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Nurgg (Obtained by Defeating the 2009 "Beware of Ogres" Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]

The Stormbreak Era
    Painting: Outer Demons (Obtained as Loot in Stormbreak Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: The Shadowknight (Obtained as Loot in Stormbreak Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Painting: Arasi Favors (Obtained by completing the 7th Scenario in The Stormbreak Expansion)
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Tapestries

The Oathbreaker Era
    Tapestry of Flowing Water (Obtained as Loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Tapestry of the Sathirian Empire (Obtained as Loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]

The Ethernauts Era
    Tapestry of the Di'zok (Obtained by defeating the 2008 "Saving Frostfell" Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]

The Against the Void Era
    Asharae's Tapestry (Obtained as Loot in Against the Void Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Bayle's Tapestry (Obtained as Loot in Against the Void Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Illisia's Tapestry (Obtained as Loot in Against the Void Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Tapestry of the Scale (Obatained by defeating Scenario 10 in the "Against the Void" Expansion)
    Note: This is one of the two LoN items I do not own; Thank you to Goldinrae for the screenshot!
    [IMG]

The Stormbreak Era
    Kaltuk's Tapestry (Obtained as Loot in Stormbreak Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Nurgg's Tapestry (Obtained as Loot in Stormbreak Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Tapestry of the Frozen Treat (Obtained in the 2009 Forest Giant Verdant Tournament Pack)
    Note: Once placed, you may click it for a 1handed equipable ice cream cone that is NO-Zone.
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

House Pets

The Inquisitor Era
    Guktan Apprentice (Obtained as Loot in Inquisitor Booster Packs. This same item was later given as a reward for completing the 5th Scenario in the Against the Void expansion)
    THIS ITEM IS A HOUSE PET NOT A PLUSHIE!
    [IMG]

The Oathbreaker Era
    Di'Zok Apprentice (Obtained as Loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Gigglegibber Apprentice (Obtained as Loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]

The Ethernauts Era
    A Tinkered Sweepbot (Obtained as loot in The Ethernauts Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Void Beast (Obtained by defeating the 2009 Cinder Hornet Tournament in The Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]

The Against the Void Era
    Emissary of the Void (Obtained as loot in Against the Void Booster Packs. This same item was later given as a reward for completing the 5th Scenario in the Stormbreak expansion)
    [IMG]

The Stormbreak Era
    A Tamed Stag (Obtained by defeating the 2009 Big Game Hunt Scenario in The Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Plushies and Trinkets

The Oathbound Era
    Card Case (Obtained as Loot in Oathbound Booster Packs)
    [IMG]

The Inquisitor Era
    Decorated Card Case
    [IMG]
    Female Dwarf Mannequin (Obtained as loot in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Male Dwarf Mannequin (Obtained as loot in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Legend's Food Cart (Obtained as loot in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Legend's Wine Cart (Obtained as loot in Inquisitor Booster Packs)
    [IMG]

The Oathbreaker Era
    Coffin of Regeneration (Obtained as loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Legends Painting: Volume 1 (Obtained as loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]The Pages Inside When Opened...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    The Master's Grand (Obtained as loot in Oathbreaker Booster Packs)
    [IMG]

The Ethernauts Era
    Legends Painting: Volume 2 (Obtained as loot in the Ethernauts Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    The Pages Inside When Opened...
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Tempest in a Teacup (Obtained as loot in the Ethernauts Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Legends Display Case (A 30 slot, 25% Broker Charge Reduction Sales Crate; Obtained by completing the 5th Scenario in the Ethernauts Expansion)
    [IMG]

The Against the Void Era

Golden Nightblood Guard (Obtained as loot in Against the Void Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    Remnant of the Void (Obtained as Loot in Against the Void Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    A Clockwork Plushie (Obtained as Loot After Defeating the 2009 "Mechamatic Guardian" Scenario in Legends of Norrath)
    [IMG]

The Stormbreak Era
    Legends Paintings: Volume 3 (Obtained as Loot in Stormbreak Booster Packs)
    [IMG]
    The Pages Inside When Opened...
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    Golden Cockatrice (Obtained by completing the 10th Scenario in the Stormbreak Expansion)
    One of the two LoN items I do not own personally. The Screenshot is taken from the LoN Mueseum.
    [IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Okay, so the it is fully up to date as of 6-12-09.
  7. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

Nice job, Anestacia, thanks!
  8. ARCHIVED-Goldinrae Guest

This is a handy guide, thanks for putting it together.
    Here's a screenie of the Tapestry of the Scale for your tapestries section.
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Thank you so much Goldinrae. :) I've tried and tried to beat the two scenarios needed for it but if I cant win by questing then I am out of luck lol. I wish it wasnt locked, beacuase I would buy it in a heartbeat, but maybe one day...
  10. ARCHIVED-Indy_Mouse_9 Guest

Wonderful, Anestacia! I had recently bookmarked that other thread in which you posted pictures of the paintings, but this thread is even better. Especially the stuff from the scenarios is good-to-know! (So I know which scenario's I have to let my BF play :))
    Thumbs up!
  11. ARCHIVED-Anestacia Guest

Updated July 17th! Added A Tamed Stag under the House Pets tab.
    Updated July 19th! Added Tapestry of the Frozen Treat under the Tapestries Tab.