The Joke is on Norrath.. Bristlebane Day Returns!

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Cyliena, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Bristlebane Day returns on Friday, March 29, and will run through Thursday, April 11. This year's new quest is the Bristlebane Bounce contest; several new achievements are also available. Ready your sombre face and prepare to make some more Perfectly Serious Items to Craft.
    [IMG]
    On Monday, April 1, things really crank up with Jester's superior gardens in Enchanted Lands giving harvestables from all holidays. Frostfell crafting stations will also pop up in Enchanted Lands on this day. There are two quests offered exclusively on April Fool's Day, so prepare to answer some riddles to add to your dice collection!

Read all about it in our Bristlebane Day Guide! If you have a lot of alts, check out our updated Bristlebane Day Quest Tracker to help keep track of them during the event.

[IMG]
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

3. Calthine Well-Known Member

Thanks! I caught it in our news and forgot to check here.
  4. Venomizer Member

What I'd like to see for a Bristlebane Day (april 1st) is a list of hypothetical things that are all pranks except 1.

Thus giving incentive to figure it out. Kind of like a treasure hunt for the server with a reward is only obtainable once a year.

Ideas like
    merc
    new warder skin
    high slot bag

something small and gimmicky that is desireable for all

Have the list released at high population time so its more of a community event. One of the things i hate most about live events is that they go live immediately after server downtime. Then the people who disco stuff are those who sit at login screen trying to log in over and over while the server is down. To me that is really lame.

P.S. And while we are at it, i really think the Avatars(pestilence, death, tunare, marr) need to give followers deity buffs when you hail them.
    Calthine likes this.
  5. Calthine Well-Known Member

The assorted guides on the Bristlebane Day page have been updated with Bovoch, where appropriate!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bovoch? Is that like Botox? ;->

Uwk
  7. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Thanks flameweaver, the OP is fixed now, too. :)

Uwk: bovoch is what the Meatbeast is!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, the deity pet for Bristlebane followers. Got it. ;->

Thanks! :)

Uwk
  9. Calthine Well-Known Member

Right, but now available as mounts and house pets :)
  10. Ayumi New Member

on your Bristlebane Day (EQ2 Live Event) page, it says:
    Bristlebane Day 2013 is expected to run from March 29th through April 19th, 2013.

did they extend it a week? or did you put the wrong date?
  11. Calthine Well-Known Member

My typo, apparently, thanks! I got it right on the event template.