The Homes and Tomes Credit Union

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Back in February, I put together a Credit Union for Homes and Tomes to store our guild's rares (and for me to keep my personal harvests sorted properly). However, I didn't feel an urge to post it on the Leaderboards. It didn't help that I kept dropping items from my inventory onto the floor of the Credit Union every time I needed to make room in my bags.

Then people started asking me why they couldn't find the Credit Union on the Leaderboards. I cleaned it up, fixed up a few things, and finally posted it a few days ago.

[IMG]

For more images and a rambling story about the Credit Union, visit:

http://bit.ly/1bdo4b9

You can also visit the home yourself on Antonia Bayle, via the Leaderboards (currently Small Homes) or by visiting Jazabelle's Dojo in Freeport.

Happy decorating!
  2. Gracey Well-Known Member

Dang, and I wanted coffee!!! hehe - beautiful as always!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Went to visit this and of course I wanna steal the whole thing. Awesome!
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

My husband and I are still giggling over "Stupid is as stupid does." Two thumbs (his and mine) up!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! Don't know Latin, and it's always cool when someone can provide a translation. ;->

Uwk
  6. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

It was decided by the guild (or at least by the officers) that the Credit Union should have a Latin phrase. The original plan was to have one word over (or under) each number for each teller window, which is why the chosen phrase has five.

I don't remember where I went to look up Latin phrases, but that was the best of the bunch, and made me laugh the hardest, so it went into the Credit Union. Unfortunately, the words were too long to fit over the teller windows, so I put them over the door.

And thank you for the kind comments! The Credit Union was born of necessity, but turned out quite well, I think.

Don't forget to jump through Teller window IV, to see the back if you visit!