The Great Challenge quest suggestion.

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zarnafien, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

This quest gives the title "Knight of Bayle" or Knight of De'Lere" upon reaching level 20 adventurer.

Please also include tradeskill level 20 to complete this quest.

I always level lock at 12 with new characters to do all the quests in all the zones but tradeskill up to 95. It would be nice to get this title with my tradeskill levels as I won't make the level 20 adventuring for quite some time. Thanks
  2. Nightfang Member

The word "Knight" rather suggests you are getting title for fighting, ie being an adventurer, not really any justification to get it for hiding away in a craft hall is there?
    Its your choice to level lock, if you are not prepared to fulfil the criteria to get the reward you can't expect to get it just because you want yet another title.
  3. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I am a do-it all kind of girl. I'm level 95 and right now I'm in blackborrow looking for a quest starterd. So, I get your desire to crawl all the zones. But, if you want that title, you're going to have to adventure to 20 and then chrono down to your prefered level. Even 20 should free you to adventure through all the newbie zones at your leisure.