The Gates of Ahket Aken - Rentry Timer Problem

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-jb-, Dec 18, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-jb- Guest

I last zoned into The Gates of Ahket Aken with my guild at the exact same time as everybody else. Then tonight we went to zone in and it said I was locked out for over a hour (along with 2 other people in the raid). Therefore, there must be some sort of bug with the reentry timer for this zone, because multiple people in our guild were locked out and we are 100 percent sure we went in at the same time as people who are not locked out.
  2. ARCHIVED-Herrod97 Guest

Did you all leave the zone at the same time or did you stand around inside for awhile after everyone else left? Does the timer reset from when you enter the zone or from when you leave?
  3. ARCHIVED-Traldan Omegafyre Guest

To my knowledge, timers are based on when you enter the zone, not when you leave it.
  4. ARCHIVED-jb- Guest

I believe it's when you exit a zone, and I did infact leave with the other people in our raid.
    If anybody else has experiences this problem with gates please reply, because I'm curious if this was just an issue with our raid or if it's some sort of bug with the zone...and that's about the only way I'll find out.
    Message Edited by jb- on 12-18-2005 10:15 PM
  5. ARCHIVED-Reposado Guest

It happens sometimes when you go LD or camp out and come back into an instance. It resets your timer to the beginning. Noticed this in FoL, when we left. I clicked the door again and a few people that went LD and/or rebooted had timers respective to the times then left the game.
  6. ARCHIVED-The-Fourm-Pirate Guest

Same thing happened to one of our guild leaders last night, but now I know why you were sitting at the LT enterance while we were gathering :D
  7. ARCHIVED-kwags Guest

Same thing happened to myself and 2 others this week at the Gates. All of us entered at exactly the same time as the rest of the raid 1 week ago, but this week I was locked out for another 2hours, one other person for 40 min and the last person for 1 hour from the raid this week.