The first 50, 70 and 90 exploits?

Discussion in 'Inquisitor' started by ARCHIVED-hortefoutre, Nov 9, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-hortefoutre Guest

Currently 22/51 aas. I rushed first for the Battlepriest AA and then i wanted steadfast badly (this skill is amazing).
    http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/?b00u14...110l@a555@15@a1
    Any advice on what next ? The inqui trees are filled with AAs for spells that i don't have at 22.
  2. ARCHIVED-Hilt Guest

Odys@Storms wrote:
    If you solo a lot I think Litany of Combat ( Shadows page... ) is a great choice but you have to spend 15 points to max it. You can also strive for +32 % double attack in Agility for 14 points. And you can also strive for base auto attack modifier and increased critical chance in Stamina...All three roads are good choices.
    It really boils down to how many points youre willing to strive for...A well run Pillars of Flames/DMorte/Enchanted Lands run would get you enough points to try at least one of these and then you can more easily choose.
  3. ARCHIVED-Calain80 Guest

It you already have Battle Priest and Steadfast you could push your auto attack by taking 4-10-10 in the STA (auto attack bonus and crit chance) line or 4-10 in the AGI line (double attack).

After that you can get Litany of Combat in the Shadow tree. The melee version is great.

In the Inq tree it is still worth to max heretics doom, as it is a nice encounter AE. Beside this you are probably right to wait a bit longer with the Inq tree, but as you reach 50 you should probably try to max Enhanced Fanatism as the power cost will most likely literally kill you (, as you run out of power 1/2 through a fight).