The Evertour Entries: Pieslayer Family Summer Home

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

The highhold furniture is from the Alter of Malice recipes (96-100). The trough you were looking at in one of the videos I forget which one that was used as a sink is also a recipe from that expansion. If you need anything from those recipes crafted I do have all of them so just let me know.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  3. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thanks Oaky! I love that trough. If it's in the regular recipe books, then I have it. I just haven't crafted any of the 95-100 items yet. I leveled up on writs. You used get bonus xp for crafting a recipe the first time, but I learned they took that out when I came back to the game, so I don't craft all my new recipes like I used to. I haven't even LOOKED at them LOL.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, that stank; I remember when they did that (was one of the last big things Domino was working on; I think she was involved because a) she knew what she was doing and b) she could smooth a lot of ruffled feathers over it)...largely it was a holdover from the days of subcombines (brrrr), where you'd pull teeth, hair, all-nighters, and lots and lots and lots of materials out of your--bags, trying desperately to get a Pristine. Then, once we didn't have the horror that was subcombines any more (and looking at the Recipe Books in EQ2 Furniture, now I know where a lot of the recipes went [a lot were for subcombine products]), and Pristines were the only product we got, they were still generously giving us extra XP for making them! Then some people, noisy, envious people, didn't like the idea that Sages were getting all the XP, since they had the most recipes (not realizing that the Sages would just be leveling out faster and would wind up with less to do than anyone else, ultimately, but whatever), and made sufficient noise to the point where all of us lost that wonderful ability. X-P

Uwk
    who has some fondness for "old days," depending...
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I really like how you can see all over the island and it is kept original. Just building where we couldn't get to before keeps it easier to take a walk down memory lane. I remember when we could first tour the house. I didn't realize how emotional it would make me. With all those huge windows...just wow! I totally was laughing my butt off when you were almost stuck in the basement.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.