The Evertour Entries: Maw and Paw Downsized

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

It just goes to show you don't need the highest tier of stuff to make ADORBABLE happen. I love this house! Glad you caught it Niboota =D
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

At first, I thought they'd do a tiny bathroom type thing in there, but then it hit me: if it's a "suite" of rooms in an inn, then the communal bathroom would be down the hall. ;->

Uwk
    who actually had a hotel experience like that as a student tourist in Europe; it was weird, but then I've always lived in houses or apartments with their own bathroom(s) (at least one), so I'm spoiled ;->
    Niboota and Valzen like this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

When you try to leave the house you will notice it's a door to the" Outhouse" P Had to find a way to give Maw and Paw a place to relieve their self .
    Maw also wants you to know her recipe book has a great recipe in it as well ..she loves cooking up goodness when ever she can and she promises she will try not to sputter trying to say the fish is fine the next time someone visits lol
    Glad you liked this little house :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Valzen like this.
  5. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Thanks so much for all the nice comments Niboota :) I love seeing all your tours and was very happy you choose to visit Maw and Paw :) You are welcome to try the fish the next time it is fine :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

Very cool house. Giving it an outside with front porch really adds to the theme, and it was so well done! I love small spaces, too. :)
  7. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I loved this place. It took me forever to give feedback since mailbox was full :p. I loved how many uses there was for the halfling ladder (frame door to outhouse, posts for porch and door to bunny cage). I went nuts over the turkey platter bottom used to dress up that hutch. I loved the old fashioned lamp that was made with a snowglobe and the golden potion bottles or whatever they are called.
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't notice the door looked like an outhouse door!!! DANG!

HAHA @Maw ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, cool! :D

And as much as Paw complained about the fish, I notice he didn't leave a single scrap on them bones... ;->

Uwk
    Niboota likes this.