The Evertour Entries: Luminosa's Tower of Knowledge

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Niboota.. its obvious to me why she had a frozen gnome.. he probably was caught trying to steal something! She IS a fury.. and hell hath no wrath like a Lumi poached!

/grins

Seriously though.. I will let her tell the tale of the frozen room. There is a reason for it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm confuzzled, too; I get that the blue and yellow areas have different room configurations, but I always would've associated the blue with ice, and the yellow with the yellow-rose hedges, the warm tone woods, etc.... /shrug

But then again, I'm relatively (very!) new to all this decorating stuff. ;->

According to EQ2 Furniture, the Saddle Rack isn't a Marketplace item (I, too, thought it had been), but a quest reward from really high up (level 102, in the Phantom Sea; "Battlefield Relief"). :-/

Uwk
    Niboota likes this.
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Jerry had started making the Saddle Rack and had posted pics but one came out by SOE instead. I would have to go look at the pics but I think it looks really close if not the same.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, drat; too bad the PS folks are already "working" for DBG, or he could get irked at them "stealing" his idea... ;->

Uwk
    who's also a bit irked; it'd be far sooner for him to get one by buying it on The Marketplace... :-/