The Evertour Entries: Freeport Asian Themed House

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I like the note you added to the lower left corner...I usually have to watch start again so I know where to go to see in person. I love this house too. So many awesome ideas...I will be doing an asian themed house at some point and might have to steal ideas from this place. Going to visit in person to vote on it very soon.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  3. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Yes! Keep the note in the lower left corner. I very much liked it.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

I just realized... I forgot to add the server information!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

I will be keeping the note in the corner! And you know... adding server information as well :rolleyes:.
  6. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

What server is this house on??? I LOVED IT TOO!!! I have to see this in person!!
  7. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

She says it's the Everfrost server.

Everyone, to Everfrost!
  8. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

I'm on everfrost and I can't find the house....if someone finds it let me know.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is on Everfrost server. I went to her actual door not through leaderboards and found it.

Edit: Found it on leaderboards. Everfrost Server, Hall of Fame, sort by house title, number 144
  10. Niboota Well-Known Member

Thanks Oaky!
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Yes give this home more votes! ;)
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

I hope you found it Moon P!
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The water thing right before the Tea House is so you can cleanse your hands before you enter the Ceremony. :)

Awe. Some. Place. :D

Uwk
    Sapphirius and Niboota like this.
  14. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh ok! Good to know! I'm not up to speed on Asian tea ceremonies ;).
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's also often a li'l combo of a trickle of a fountain in a garden, leading down to a fairly wide bamboo pipe on a pivot: it not only dispenses water farther down into the cleansing basin, or farther along down a decorative water piece, but when the pipe gets full enough, it tilts over with a >BANG!< to dispense its load of water. The sudden movement and noise supposedly frightens deer away from the garden, and is often referred to (in Japanese; I don't know the actual term there) as a "deer-scarer" or "-frightener." But it's kinder and gentler than some methods, for sure. :)

Uwk
    Niboota and Sapphirius like this.
  16. Kelvani Well-Known Member

This was amazingly well done! I really enjoyed seeing some "older" techniques being used, like the back of paintings. Truly one of my favorite homes so far, in fact I am rolling a trial toon just to go "like" this!
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Foo, we still don't have that much in the way of "blank" objects, so the older techniques will always work, I think. ;->

Uwk
  18. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Especially once we go back to the very beginning on the new time locked server.. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  19. Niboota Well-Known Member

I was MUCH less excited after I read through the information on it. That is not a "classic" EQ2 experience to me.
  20. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Yes I found it and it is truly AMAZING!!! I want to vote over and over and over. :D