The Evertour Entries: Clancy's Oakmyst Glade

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Niboota, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Niboota Well-Known Member

Ok this house is now published under the name "The Fishing Well Village"!

2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Get 75 plat for 5 Loyalty Tokens! ;)

Also: get the Tainted Deer from the Isle of Refuge housing tab on The Marketplace; iirc, there was an ancient quest we had to do to figure out why they were sick and try to cure them, or some such (I blame the gobboes and the necros). ;->

Love the place! But frankly, if it were me, I'd seriously do a GLASS-bottom floor, if I were building a house right over a pond like that; it'd be SOOO cool...make it into like an aquarium, except you're checking out the natural wildlife in the stream/pond area, like in a glass-bottom boat. But that's just me. :)

Uwk
    who does, indeed, have an Oakmyst now with an alt on AB...will have to decide how to fit a glass-bottom whatever into the Mongol and gypsy camp theme I have in mind... ;->
    Geden likes this.
  3. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Lovely =D Really creative use of that zone! I think my favorite was the teeny log cabin. It was compact and sweet!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Niboota like this.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

I'd rather kill things and take their stuff for my plats! ;) But if I actually run out, I will certainly do that!

Oh yah! The deer are from the Isle of Refuge bundle. Of course! I have no idea what I'm going to do with mine. I haven't claimed it yet. Since you only get one I want to be sure I make the right choice!

A glass bottom floor is a great idea for a house with water!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

It was I agree!
  6. Vichane Well-Known Member

Someone ask her to publish it so slow people like me can oo and ahhh on our own accord! lol

-Clancy fangirl for life-
  7. BlackRabbit Active Member

As soon as I clean the bones and the dead fish up I will be publishing *laughs*. (Should have it published by the end of tonight)
  8. Niboota Well-Known Member

ME TOOO!
  9. Vichane Well-Known Member

She's done several houses of mine...I should publish them so you can see, Niboota!
  10. BlackRabbit Active Member

The house is now published under the name "The Fishing Well Village". Left an Easter Egg or two for you Niboota. *grins*
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

Oh nice name!! *runs back to find easter eggs*

EDIT: and vote! ;)
  12. Niboota Well-Known Member

I saw one at least that was a castle... was that yours?
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Lucky! :D

Uwk