The Down Below - Bloodsaber spawning

Discussion in 'Templar' started by ARCHIVED-Fadorn, Nov 18, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Fadorn Guest

Heyas,

Ever since starting/completing the Path of the Templar, whenever I go through The Down Below I get bloodsaber's spawning on me. It made sence when this was part of the quest, but since it has long since been completed shouldn't these annoying spawns have stopped? They are easy enough to kill, but annoying as all hell when running to Vermin Snye. Anyone else having this happen to them, or know if it is due to something other than the Path of the Templar quest?

Thanks much,

Fadorn Floyd - 21 Templar - Unrest Server
  2. ARCHIVED-Kyliegirl Guest

Just added spawns, have nothing to do with your class quest.

Kylie
  3. ARCHIVED-Samara_ Guest

Are you sure?

I started my class quest as well last night and I had them spawning on me and me only. When they spawned they aggroed on ME. Even my husband plays and he went ahead of me and the didnt spawn on him, just when I went by certain areas.

I dont think it is new spawns added for everyone. I do believe it is added once you accept the Templar quest.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kyliegirl Guest

Really odd. I haven't had that happened and I've been through the Down Below quite a bit since I've done my Templar quest.

Kylie
  5. ARCHIVED-Samara_ Guest

I have also been down there a lot, but it didnt start though until I got my Templar quest. I havent tested it out to see if it stopped after my Templar quest. I should be done with it tonight or tomorrow and will post my findings.
  6. ARCHIVED-Gwynet Guest

Started with my quest at 18, been lasting ever since (24 now).

And no, it's just on us, I can't see SoE putting some level 19-20 mobs in Down Below lol.
    Message Edited by Gwynet on 11-18-2004 05:01 PM
  7. ARCHIVED-Nyatar Guest

I do a lot of soloing and a lot of questing in Snye and Crypt, and thus I go through Down Below a lot. These ambushes have happened to me so many times that I've memorized the hallway intersections where they occur. They're not random, theyre set at specific places and thankfully each "ambush location" is only tripped once every time I zone in. Of course two of the locations are on the hallways that lead to the room where the Snye entrance is, so unless I zone into Down Below from NQ, SQ, Harbor, or Eldaar, I'm going to hit one. It is really annoying - they're not threatening really but it does take time to dispatch them and it freaks the heck out of the lowbies hunting in the zone. I would like these to go away; next level they will all be gray. Hopefully that will keep them from attacking but I doubt it.

Sometimes I even think I should just zone into Snye from Peat Bog, but Bog is almost more annoying to get to than Snye. hehe.

In any case, you're not alone and it happens to a lot of Templars.

-- Nyatar Nagaren, Nektulos
  8. ARCHIVED-chromeJP Guest

If you zone through from North Qeynos, you don't need to run through the Down Below at all. The VS zone is in the same room as the NQ zone entrance point. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Nyatar Guest

"If you zone through from North Qeynos, you don't need to run through the Down Below at all. The VS zone is in the same room as the NQ zone entrance point. [IMG]"

"...so unless I zone into Down Below from NQ, SQ, Harbor, or Eldaar, I'm going to hit one."

:D

-- Nyatar Nagaren, Nektulos