The Decorator Guide: Kitchens (Image Heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX, Jul 30, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Galldora Guest

I really love your guide and all your examples. You're a very creative and energetic decorator. Bravo!!
  4. ARCHIVED-Hammerofgod Guest

You can also do the gathering quest on TS docks and get dishes and cups for tables
  5. ARCHIVED-bulletrig Guest

Please tell me what the tiles on the walls are! I've been looking for them everywhere, but without knowing what they're called, it's awfully difficult! :)
    -KUK
    Leader, Virtue
    Antonia Bayle
  6. ARCHIVED-VuurvinkTijgeroog Guest

Sirrakuk@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Do you mean this one?
  7. ARCHIVED-Chiel Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

9. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Jintakes Guest

Here are some pics of my kitchen and dining room at 4 Bayle SQ on Everfrost
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    More of the house (not quite finished) can be found here

Hope you enjoyed! ~Jin
  12. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

Great Tutorial - I would like to see a few more tutorials. I still haven't figured out how to do a fish tank.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jintakes Guest

Another Kitchen I did for Lieali
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-Eddessa Guest

Jintakes wrote:
    I LOVE the simplicity to this kitchen - how zen! Perfect for a monk - Love it! Looks much better than my kitchens they all end up with so much stuff! :p
  15. ARCHIVED-Darkangel2828 Guest

Thanks to this guide I was inspired to do this kitchen!
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Fayth-VOX Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Gracey's place - 5 Erollisi on Oasis Server
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-Megere Guest

Gracey, How did you get the look for the oven door and the backsplash on your counters )) i LOVE this
  19. ARCHIVED-Gzelle Guest

Backsplash (and counter tops) is the acrylia desks. The oven is an acrylia desk turned backwards - shrunk and half hidden in the cabinets - I used a picture and then set it before I set the "oven door" desk so that just the frame poked out to make the oven "window". Then the handle is a scroll - maybe the one from the EQ2 birthday party - maybe its another - just dont remember which. I liked how the colors of the acrylia desk matched to the simple dressers so went a little nutzo. Thanks for the compliment!!
    edited cause its late and I cant spell. /sigh
  20. ARCHIVED-donilla Guest

I love all the kitchen in here and I found the guide useful as well. However for my Provi, Deliawyn, I took a completely different direction and used open shelving instead of cabinets.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

My Guild Hall kitchen on the other hand used alot of the same techniques. Raised ferrite cupboards, rosewood tables with crates or freeport counters underneath for cabinets.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    And I just finished a commission job where the kitchen had to be utterly simple. But the same basic ideas were used, the raised cabinets, the rosewood tables with an item raised thru it, a shelf, books used to look like cabinet doors.
    [IMG]