The Daybreak Store Not Giving 40% off

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Praetorian, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Praetorian Well-Known Member

I just had over 2600 DBC on my account... and spent what would be an upgrade amounting to 1600. When the purchase was completed.. i only have 95 now. It charged me the entire amount. I made 5 purchases tonight, and i suspect that all five did not properly discount me. I had almost 10000 DBC.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Do a /petition in game or send a private forum message to Roxxlyy and ask her politely if she can forward your issue to the appropriate party so you can get some resolution.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Bluhr Member

I submitted a support ticket about this and this morning I received a canned "no refunds" message back.
    I reminded them that not honoring an advertised discount is false advertising, and in this case since people have been charged already, it is THEFT. Both of which are generally frowned upon by the authorities.

I'm still waiting for the reply.
    Ratala likes this.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are tracking down why this is happening, and we will fix everyone up.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Dude and 2 others like this.
  5. Bluhr Member

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry I may have reacted poorly to receiving a canned response to my support request. May I suggest a new canned response for this to let folks know the issue is being investigated?
  6. Khimaira Member

Just realized this happened to me too while unlocking mercs on multiple characters.