The Crit Issues since 3/20 Update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Laserbeak, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Laserbeak Member

Several times in raid last night.. event though everyone in our raid is over 650 crit chance. We had people randomly not critting.. (usually 4-5 ppl per pull.. or none at all...) for instance my over all crit for caustic weaponry was 67% on pirate kings... its always been 100%.... also Slashing for 87%... I heard there was a discussion about this.. But I couldn't find it... so I wanted to make the mods aware... so we don't miss progression mobs due to some random bug.. Thank guys.
  2. alQamar Active Member

Some mobs seem to have stacking crit avoid buffs. We had the same problem in Halls of the Betrayer yesterday. One kind of mob (uncertain about the name, but consistently that one type) had a 450% as well as a 500% avoid buff. DPS on those mobs was minimal as you can imagine.
  3. Gninja Developer

Aerakyn Aerguards and Flayers had an issue that caused a stack of their crit avoid buffs. It is being corrected asap.
    Neiloch, Deago, Shmogre and 2 others like this.
  4. alQamar Active Member

Good to hear. Thanks!
  5. Deago Well-Known Member

W00T my favorite dev is back!

Now boost Kenny so his powerlevel is over 9000!!!!! :D
  6. Ahlana Active Member

Is this not in the patch Wednesday?
  7. Shiboy02 New Member

I did not see this correction in the Update Notes will they be corrected by Wednesday?

Or will I have to sit there after my tank has gained enough aggro... and have people complaining while I take a coffee break, smoke break, afternoon delight, walk the dog, catch a movie, have supper, put the girlfriend to bed, have another smoke break, play some evening golf, go bowling, and return to see the rest of the group still trying to stab it with their steely knives?
    BettyBoop likes this.
  8. Darwiin Active Member

This is typical of SOE, either it is in the patch and left out of the notes(which happens all the time) or to them ASAP means whenever they get around to it.(Moores Cannon has been broke for years and your just now getting to it?) It should have been a Hot Fix Friday instead of making everyone that wanted to do the New HQ over the weeken have to spend 5 mins DPS 1 trash mob everytime the questline had them killing an Aerakyn Aerguards and Flayers, which btw on a low DPS goup ends up being more like 15 mins.

Get your act together. You have been doing this long enough that anyone else would have been fired years ago for all the PR blunders.
  9. Cruckin New Member

When did they add those mobs to Pirate Kings? I means its good information but not germain to this topic.
  10. BettyBoop Member

+1

An update on when this will be fixed would be much appreciated. I mean, we've seen servers brought down in the past for hotfixes several days in a row, correcting issues with much less overall impact on the playerbase than this problem...
  11. Gninja Developer

This is for sure part of the Wed. update. We had a pretty serious issue crop up that stopped the updated from going live today so it had to be pushed a day. I will get it added to the patch notes.
  12. BettyBoop Member

Thank you very much for the update! I look forward to being able to progress working on that HQ, as well as finishing the weekly :)