The cost of the Crate of the Ethereal goodies

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Karagon, May 19, 2013.

1. Karagon Active Member

How about to decrease it's cost in plat? as soon as plat no longer drops as much as earlier - it's ridiculous to pay 14p + 1 greater spirit for the 1 crate - with a chance of getting ethereal from it much lesser than 1%... 3-5 plat or less would be more appropriate cost for it imho - same amount of cash you can get running through 1 solo instance
  2. Mohee Active Member

I agree.

Seeing as how this box contains the same stuff that comes from solo instances, I think it'd be more appropriate to bring the cost down to like 5 obol and 1p.
  3. Karagon Active Member

No, i think it still should cost a greater spirit to buy it. And 1 plat would be too small imho. But 14p - as it's now - is too big. It's more easier and cheaper to buy ethereal items from broker for such price. Make it about 3 plat - and people would start buying it and spending their greater spirits. Atm i have about 200 of them :(
  4. Lament Active Member

Erm; you know it is only 3pp atm on live?
  5. Karagon Active Member

Lol my bad, they already fixed it some time ago)))) Haven't seen it yeah
  6. Estal Well-Known Member

Just remove the ethereal items from the crate and put them on the merchant for like 10k plat + 20 spirits + 100 obols, then drop price of crate to like 50 gold.

That way we'd get a much needed plat drain and we would have the crate as a lottery for research potions.
  7. Karagon Active Member

10k plat? lol. It's cost on broker now is much less. And NO please, don't make them just sellable. At least now they are the only tradeble things you can trade for good cost//