The Consolidated Works of Darkzypher - (Links are image heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, May 22, 2013.

1. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

It became very apparent to me that I needed to do this page since i'm not stopping decorating anytime soon :) So I've made a consolidated works page here so its easy to find all my works :) I couldn't edit my last post over 15 minutes :mad: So here is the full page of works with links :D

Enjoy! Stop by for closer looks and leave me feedback pls :)

Small Homes
    Medium Homes
    Large Homes
    Massive Homes
    I hope you enjoy your visit. All of these homes are located on Oasis currently. They were either made on my main toon or an alt.

When I finish another home and post I will just tack it to the end of this post in a reply, not make another consolidated works page :)
    Midnyte_Ride and Geden like this.
  2. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

Midnyte_Ride and Geden like this.
  3. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

With my recent move to Permafrost, all of my homes that went POOF on my transfer from oasis have been restored fully thanks to GM Vhaern!!! They will be put back up on the housing leader boards today after he is done reimbursing my depot contents.

Look for these homes soon :) I'm so sorry about the confusion and wondering where I went. I was originally going to post when I got over here but that didn't exactly work, since my homes performed a vanishing act... I assure you all is well and everything is in tact. If it wasn't for GM Vhaern I don't know if it would be or not!.

PS I have been renamed to Darkzephyr since Darkzypher was taken on permafrost :( but you can still find me :)
  4. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

They are reposted back to the leaderboards under Darkzephyr on Permafrost, stop by and take a look - would love the visitors and feedback :)
  5. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

6. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

They are reposted back to the leaderboards under Darkzephyr on Antonia Bayle, stop by and take a look - would love the visitors and feedback :)
  7. Geden Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Antonia Bayle! It was very nice being able to tour your homes without server hopping. All of your houses are great, but the Hallowed Halls is a special gem (keeps staring at the coucho_O).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

9. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

10. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

11. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

"And so far, I've pushed every one of these buttons...every single one of 'em!...except this one..." >push<

::FRAZZ::

"Aieeee--" >flopf<

Mender: "Got another one with that gnome button, did they?"

"Yes, apparently; just hush and Repair All, please..." :-/

Uwk
    ~Darkzypher~ likes this.
  13. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

14. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

15. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

16. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

17. Darkzypher Well-Known Member