The components you selected are invalid. Trade skill process halted.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Gromp New Member

@Kristabella....that is what is happening with mine and the wife's, it refuses to recognize the agate that we have in the inventory. Yet, 2 weeks ago our other toons were able to do this part of the quest with no trouble.

Thanks for posting the screenshot....helps to know I'm not quite senile yet, when I see that the same thing is happening to others..
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Lunshea Member

Same bug, same quest - can't progress any further on the quest line. Made a petition, let's hope they can make a quick fix.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The oddest thing is that I can use Rough Agate in any other recipe at that tier, at least the ones I've tried; it's just the really important one that's acting up. :-/

Uwk
    Kuulei likes this.
  4. Caith Developer

This should be resolved in the next hotfix.
    Kittybock, GrunEQ, Sharann and 5 others like this.
  5. Wanderingbat Active Member

Thank you for the update Caith. :)
  6. Wurm Well-Known Member

I was able to do it on the x2 xp weekend with no error, strange.
  7. Bettycroker New Member

Have the same problem. Thought maybe there was a pile of stones like the pile of shells..... but could not find anything anywhere. put in a petision and got referred to this thread and that it would hopefully be fixed soon. Thank you all for posting.. thought i was going blind or something lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kuulei like this.
  8. Kristabella Well-Known Member

I just noticed something else in my own pic, lol. My bag clearly shows I have 200 agate which is not even being listed in the quest window i hovered over, but if you look carefully at the carbonite I have 90 in my bag, but the quest says I have 102, which is the amount of gold clusters I have., The raw gold says I have 200, which is actually the amount I have of the agate, it's all messed up.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was wondering... ;->

Thanks, Caith, for jumping on them to jump on it! :)

Uwk
    looking forward to trying again after the next hotfix ;->
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Love your signature, Wurm! ;->

Uwk
    slayer of threads for playing too hard with them...it's a kitty thing ;->
  11. gem6219 Member

Same problem for me....Freeport Server
  12. Erillia Bloodrose New Member

I'm having the same problem with the agate on Antonia Bayle Server. I sent a petition in and the response I got from GM was to just keep watching this forum (with link provided). However there was no mention of when it will be fixed.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Apparently it's fixed on Test, so hopefully it'll be sometime this week. /crossing_fingers :)

Uwk
  14. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Caith post #24 said next hot fix.
  15. Wanderingbat Active Member

As GrunEQ stated above me , yes Caith said next Hot Fix. If all goes according to plan that is due tomorrow. (Tuesday AM Pacific time). Don't hunt me down if I'm wrong but that is usually when hot fixes happen.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Crossing fingers!

Uwk
  17. Kittybock Well-Known Member

You folks are so helpful!

I'd remembered reading this thread and was able to assist this very nice older gentleman that had joined our guild recently. He was working on Turtle Bucklers this AM. I was just about to explain how to do /bug, when I saw the response by Caith :) Told him to try the turtles again after downtime.

Kitty
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Katz like this.
  18. Lunshea Member

Confirmed in patch notes;

"TRADESKILLS
    Turtle Shell Buckler and Turtle Shell Mageshield recipes will now correctly accept rough agate."

Woho! :)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Did it work? Have you tried it yet? :D

Uwk
  20. Lunshea Member

Sorry for late response, you've probably found out; but yes, it worked :)