The Blue Diamond

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Valzen, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Valzen Well-Known Member

Finally decided to make the Affluent Maj'Dul Residence into a fine dining and dance hall.
    Located on Guk server under newly published in large category. Almost completely transformed, including the outside. :)
    Thanks for visiting.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Valzen Well-Known Member

Continued....
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. Marilia Active Member

Wow!! This is amazing! I LOVE the colors throughout and the dance room and the outdoor area are just incredible. Great job!
  4. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you very much! Had a lot fun with this. I don't use layout editor so I know the corners and angles of stuff is off. LOL But seriously, I think when things are "perfect" is not as appealing, to me anyway. (Or maybe that's just my excuse). hehe
  5. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I would never guess which home this was, dang. That is a huge transformation!
  6. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thanks, Avahlynn. One thing led to another. Next thing I know... well, it's all transformed. lol
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I'm still going...noooooooooo, thats not a pre built city house.......... I cannot get past THAT, but as my brain struggles with it, I'm in luv with your palette, such great and rich colors, super sumptuous and yummy. I'm also like...the new golden tree and teal tree go so well together, why didn't I think of that combo!? :D Props to you, girl. You are awesome. Rolling a toon there now to vote.
  8. Dresnik New Member

Absolutely stunning work! I love the rugs used as wallpaper and the colors are wonderful!
  9. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I was your first vote! Squee!

And srsly. This place is a must see, the oven, the elevators, the KITCHEN, and my gosh, that bathroom trashcan that looks exactly like a public rest room trashcan. It's so utilitarian and spot on that it made me chuckle.
  10. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

I just came for a visit and thought this was absolutely amazing! I love your details throughout the space. The coffee and soda dispensers in the kitchen were great, I loved the rugs with frame accents used as ceiling trims, and the elevator to the dance lounge. The bathroom was also pretty cool, I think it's the first full sized public trashcan and hand drying machine I've seen in game :) My favorite area was the patio though, what a beautiful transformation!
  11. Dannnni Active Member

OOH I have my main toon from when I started eq2 on guk... I'm going to pop over, cuz the pictures look amazing...
  12. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Be prepared! You won't even recognize the place. It's amazingly well wrapped and redone. Enjoy the prettiness!
  13. Dannnni Active Member

I think I like the patio dining area the best, but all in all very well done...... Lots of my favorite decorating pieces!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I knew where it was because of a) Valzen telling us ;-> and b) because of the kitchen; I don't think we have off-white plaster or stucco effects in-game (more's the pity! we could use 'em!). Other than that, yeah, beautiful re-skinning! I have a couple Silver toons on Guk; I should take down the info and get them over there! ;->

Uwk
    who was jazzed by Valzen's masterful Enterprise redux; no one will be disappointed visiting here! :)
    BettyKroaker and Valzen like this.
  15. Jexi Well-Known Member

This is an awesome house!
  16. Valzen Well-Known Member

Yay!! Thank you! :D I appreciate your comments so much.
  17. Valzen Well-Known Member

Aww thank you! It was fun creating a place with such pretty items. However I had to go out and reharvest a ton of eucalyptus after that. Lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Valzen Well-Known Member

Thank you, Uwk. And I agree. Wish we had more neutral walls and such.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Avahlynn like this.
  19. Valzen Well-Known Member

I appreciate that! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Marilia Active Member

Even more amazing is the fact you didn't use the Layout Editor. *jaw drops* I'd be lost without the editor! heheh You did an absolutely stunning job, and yes I didn't recognize the house either until I saw the kitchen (which the default walls were *perfect* for).

Definitely making a character on guk to visit it in person and giving you a *thumbs up* vote!