The Blackbriar Suite - Lion's Mane 2 Room - Gineve

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Daenee, May 29, 2013.

1. Daenee Member

Wanted to do a smaller project this time, a rented suite in Qeynos for my character Gineve. After some playing around, I stumbled onto a color scheme that matched the black and gold of the Vagabond Knights -- which she had just joined -- so I ran with it!

Special thanks to Ocarinah for the crafting of rhodium columns and such. To Tock for the last minute rhodium railings and thoughts. And to Kosovos for checking clearance for large characters!

Location: AB server, Lion's Mane Inn, South Qeynos, Vestige Room Castleview Hamlet, under Gineve. Up the stairs, second door to the left.

(This will be posted on the AB Leaderboards under "The Blackbriar Suite" for 1 week, for convenient viewing. But then I'll be taking it down, because this is a RP location, and I need to be able move things around and such.)

The front room with the custom hearth, sofa, and kitchenette.

[IMG]

A better view with the sofa.

[IMG]

A bit more of the kitchenette. I'm also collecting RP cookbooks for Ginny! Hit me up in game on Daenie or Gineve if you have some!

[IMG]

The sales area and the door to the bedroom.

[IMG]

The bath!

[IMG]

The bed and such.

[IMG]

A couple more views.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks for taking a peek!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. daicia Well-Known Member

Fab couch! I love the way you split up the space too. I actually enjoy working with smaller homes for that reason. It's a bigger challenge (for me at least) than having a plethora of rooms to pick from.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Afista Well-Known Member

As always, your work is beautifully done. I just adore the hearth in the center of the first room! Will have to stop by for a peek later today :)
  4. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

The couch is super cool and the fireplace is gorgeous!
  5. krizet Active Member

I like it! and that couch *IS* awesome!