The best SK AA's everyone gets...

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by 68strat, Mar 11, 2018.

1. 68strat New Member

Simple..

the AA trees are daunting. I am level 20 and went down the shadow knight tree to get reaver.

but what else?

I am a solo player and I use a 2 hand sword. I want DPS and survivability.

Im sure there are some no brainer AA's that I need to shoot for...can someone list them?

Thanks!
  2. Katz Well-Known Member

Don't know if this is the best but this is on an sk I have stopped at level 14 so I can use her for fun orc killing in Ruins on the Freeport side. Hopefully you can use this link to see her info. If this doesn't work for you reply and let me know and I'll put more info after I get back from the movies. You can also use that site to look up other peoples sk aa points.

https://u.eq2wire.com/soe/aas/476742308776
  3. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Suggest you take any AA you want to take. Once you reach max AA level, you can redo them and drop the weaker ones that are better for leveling. You can have several AA tree setups and switch between them. Relax and have fun. Hard to screw up your AAs as you can redo them anywhere but in battle.
    Inyuyasha likes this.
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

They can be daunting. I got an AA set up from a friend, you can download it from EQ2uwire.com.
    Can either look for Kindled (skyfire), Reveal (skyfire), Jaded (halls of fate), Emoji (halls of fate) (my 4 sks) or Rolling, the friend I got the AA set up from.
    download to computer, right click eq2 patch icon, select open file location, drag and drop the download to the main section
    in eq2 folder, then when on the character, you can load it up! Easy peasy. I use the same one on all 4 of my shadow knights.
    The aura of crusader and zealous smite I use for Power leveling, to cure the root issue while I am pulling. The joust is good for when a mob ports away from you, which they can in some timelines. Shadow knights furor is an awesome spell as well I use on every fight. So, I like the set up anyway. Although, on the first page, the strength tree should add more dps then what I have set up for.
  5. Legionair Member

AA spec per what you get in what order at low levels and setup will be different at lower levels (with less points) but will need change at higher levels when its easier to cap stats. And yeah Reaving is a forever choice till the end of time.
    Inyuyasha likes this.
  6. Inyuyasha Member

like what Meneltel said... once you reach max level you will be swapping out some AA points unless you are one of the types that likes to get to max level as quickly as possible... do some research find some SKs and look up their AA trees... check to see if their gear is close to yours and such... a raiding SK will most likely have a slightly different spec than a Heroic SK or a Soloer as well. Also ask for some advice from SKs on the server... most would be happy to help a new person. the game is always looking for meat shields
  7. Xavion Well-Known Member

tip: the life tap add to harm touch also works for reapers touch so don't skip it cause you think it only adds it to harm touch. Some say the prestige for chaos cloud is great but its kinda 50/50 on opinion since grave sac does essentially what chaos cloud would with the reset in terms of damage but grave sac is stronger but the opinion is its better for threat generation which once you get to a certain point isnt a issue unless maybe your raid?
  8. Priority Well-Known Member

Chaos cloud is great. It's another 90s reset 2 position threat increase that hits everything. Start the fight with Sacrament, hit DM, 20s later, hit Chaos. Your dps will love you. Throw in Hateful Respite and you're practically an agro god unless you're sorely outclassed by the dps in terms of gear/spells. There's a hidden effect in all this I'll let you find for yourself.